Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,623 Posts
If Yes , where can I apply???
Yes. Compensation rates vary from $0 to $10 per tidbit of advice depending on relevance and value to the recipient. Multiple tidbits in the same post are awarded separately -- so you get FULL credit.

If your advice satisfies the needs of multiple members, surge pricing may apply.

Direct deposit of proceeds is automatic and you need do nothing additional to receive your rewards. Just check your Uber bank account to see your wealth grow and grow and grow.

Thanks for joining the team!

·
Premium Member
63,043 Posts
Don't you feel all of the Uber good will here ?
What more compensation could anyone want ?

Yes. Compensation rates vary from $0 to $10 per tidbit of advice depending on relevance and value to the recipient. Multiple tidbits in the same post are awarded separately -- so you get FULL credit.

If your advice satisfies the needs of multiple members, surge pricing may apply.

Direct deposit of proceeds is automatic and you need do nothing additional to receive your rewards. Just check your Uber bank account to see your wealth grow and grow and grow.

Thanks for joining the team!
We will just need your social security number,routing number,and account number to enable your payments . . .

·
Registered
900 Posts
I can give you Saul's # , he is recruiting unhappy Uber drivers to do a big time Job soon .
You will be in the News and who knows if you get another contract after that . Lol

·
Registered
48 Posts
What kind of help are you planning on providing?

The most traditional way people become compensated is by getting a following of people an then setting up some sort of social network page(s). Most popular are YouTube, twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or etc. Once you have a good amount of followers then you're can acquire sponsors to promote their products. If you don't want to "sell out" and just promote anything then you can always suggest people to purchase something you find would be helpful for them and become an affiliate of site selling that item. Good Luck.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts