Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there!! I'm not a driver but i need to know if i can get someone potentially threatening blacklisted. My dad is an abusive and crazy guy, to keep things short lets just say he's stuck at one house with no means of transportation but keeps threatening to get an uber to come by us. I'm really terrified!! I'll give as much info as I can on him. Thanks so much for any help!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't fully understand. Are you asking if you have court order against your dad, will Uber enforce it?

If you don't have a court order, that should be your first step.
we've tried to get something against him but we can't because he hasnt gotten physical.

Myquestion is: is there a way to block or prevent him from using an uber?

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
we've tried to get something against him but we can't because he hasnt gotten physical.

Just to be clear....

You want to prevent a person, from using a service, where they have not committed any crime, or violated the use of that service?

Good luck with that.

·
Premium Member
1,506 Posts

Arm yourself and don't be afraid to use it if you feel threatened. Also, keep a phone close by and have an escape plan.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Maverick 88 12 gauge shotgun is only about $225. Every home should have one. Hopefully you never ever have to use it, but they are very persuasive.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Just park around the corner, confirm that you have arrived on the app, wait five minutes and cancel "Rider No Show." Collect five dollars from Pop.

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Arm yourself and don't be afraid to use it if you feel threatened.
Maverick 88 12 gauge shotgun is only about $225. Every home should have one. Hopefully you never ever have to use it, but they are very persuasive.
OP is from Chicago, which has one of the strictest gun control laws in the Nation. It's working very well. Everyone knows there's no gun violence in Chicago thanks to its gun control laws.

·
Premium Member
1,506 Posts
OP is from Chicago, which has one of the strictest gun control laws in the Nation. It's working very well. Everyone knows there's no gun violence in Chicago thanks to its gun control laws.
Knife, baseball bat, spiked club, sword, bow and arrow, tazzer, hammer, chainsaw, spear, a pillow case with canned goods, crow bar, a vehicle, you know, just being armed with protection.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts