Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
I think the update they released yesterday one again broke more things then it fixed. Add it normally does. I work in IT and I often wonder if they have s quality control dept to test these updates before they are released! I expect another update on a day or 2 took fix what they broke. Unless they did it on purpose, I'm sure this also applies to the rider pays being missing as well.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I think the update they released yesterday one again broke more things then it fixed. Add it normally does. I work in IT and I often wonder if they have s quality control dept to test these updates before they are released! I expect another update on a day or 2 took fix what they broke. Unless they did it on purpose, I'm sure this also applies to the rider pays being missing as well.
The best promotions for UberEATS was Popeyes a few months ago!!! It was packed with drivers going in and out! I made $100 that evening within 3 hours! Not sore if that will happen again

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.