Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
To translate about 95% of the posts on this forum into English?

I'm struggling.
I feel sorry for majority of our indigenous students like you, under perform in education in comparison to almost all other ethnic backgrounds, specially the guys :(

I blame the parents , they themselves are uneducated so do not pass down any good values or support in the development of their children other then filling their brains with rubbish just like theirs.

Edit. I forgot to add it's all fault of the immigrants lol!

·
Banned
3,071 Posts
I feel sorry for majority of our indigenous students like you, under perform in education in comparison to almost all other ethnic backgrounds, specially the guys :(

I blame the parents , they themselves are uneducated so do not pass down any good values or support in the development of their children other then filling their brains with rubbish just like theirs.

Edit. I forgot to add it's all fault of the immigrants lol!
Was your parents Uber drivers then ?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Was your parents Uber drivers then ?
Nope my father used to work in the tailoring factories before they all closed down? My grand father used to work on the ships way back. You have problems with the working class? My parents taught me value of education and hard work. I doubt most of the indigenous locals on benefits know what hard work is, lazy sods should be made to do community work until they get a job, make them work for my tax.

And I do uber part time. I work in education sector full time so I am talking from experience. Can you say the same, in fact can you bring any kind of counter argument backed by evidence to say what I said is incorrect?

·
Banned
3,748 Posts
Nope my father used to work in the tailoring factories before they all closed down? My grand father used to work on the ships way back. You have problems with the working class? My parents taught me value of education and hard work. I doubt most of the indigenous locals on benefits know what hard work is, lazy sods should be made to do community work until they get a job, make them work for my tax.

And I do uber part time. I work in education sector full time so I am talking from experience. Can you say the same, in fact can you bring any kind of counter argument backed by evidence to say what I said is incorrect?
You're not doing your full time job very well then as 'indigenous' youth are 'lazy sods'.
Maybe as a 'passive' educator you should not pick and choose which kids you wish to educate and not pass judgement on people of skin colour or creed.
Maybe your best suited to teaching seals how to clap or dogs how stand on their hind legs.

·
Registered
357 Posts
You're not doing your full time job very well then as 'indigenous' youth are 'lazy sods'.
Maybe as a 'passive' educator you should not pick and choose which kids you wish to educate and not pass judgement on people of skin colour or creed.
Maybe your best suited to teaching seals how to clap or dogs how stand on their hind legs.
Where did I say I taught?? You are exactly the type of parents, would be a shame to society if you have any that will most likely fall in that category I mentioned.
I work alongside colleagues who are white indigenous and they teach these pupils day in day out and they would agree as would most educated people.

It's your views exactly that causes problem like this, parents send their children to school without teaching them anything at all and start blaming schools for everything that goes wrong without supporting or working with teachers/school, oh and yes it's all the immigrants fault lol.

·
Registered
107 Posts
You know these type of people probably swear in their house and their children probably swear back, chips for supper everyday, Iceland frozen meals. They may have money but no social etiquette. Daughter gets one in the oven before the age of 16. You know the type of people I mean the ones they show on TV programmes like benefit Britain but these lot have money

·
Registered
330 Posts
You know these type of people probably swear in their house and their children probably swear back, chips for supper everyday, Iceland frozen meals. They may have money but no social etiquette. Daughter gets one in the oven before the age of 16. You know the type of people I mean the ones they show on TV programmes like benefit Britain but these lot have money
And these exact lot voted out. Stupid white trash fish'n'chips obese chavs. And they have one cast iron argument for every **** up in their miserable consumerism life: immigration is to blame! Sad to see this great country to go down because of these bellends. Only one thing may still save the U.K and it is education! The amount of stupid, arrogant, clueless young pax just shows to me how bad things have become here. Parents don't give a monkey's about their kids upbringing, all they care about is the next benefits cheque and keep slagging off educated better off immigrants who work hard and pay through their taxes for the ones "unable to find work". Picture this: hypothetically all migrant leave tomorrow. Britain will drop back to before industrial revolution. NHS only holds because of additional EU workforce, majority of warehouse/distribution/sortation staff are Europeans, waiters, cleaners, babysitters, carers, construction....bloody hell this economy's backbone is made of immigrants. And the lazy chavs want them out?! Cool. They go. Now who will work all these position? Tom, Dick and Mary? Nope, they will continue on the dole and then slag off public sector workers, lawyers, financial sector staff, taxi drivers, etc. My point is this: in this country there are way too many uneducated arrogant lazy good-for-nothing's that are only good at criticising others without making any effort themselves. Problem is these c***s can vote :(

·
Registered
5,470 Posts
Benefit Street idiots p1ss us all off, we just need to stop paying benefits after unemployed for 3 months, and none at all unless paying tax & NI for minimum 5 years...

That's not being tough either, in many countries outside of UK & Continental Europe there are either very small or no benefits at all for their own citizens or immigrants/foreigners

Saw enough kids with babies of their own in Thailand & Philippines, probably the same all over the world I should think

·
Registered
5,470 Posts
And these exact lot voted out. Stupid white trash fish'n'chips obese chavs. And they have one cast iron argument for every **** up in their miserable consumerism life: immigration is to blame! Sad to see this great country to go down because of these bellends. Only one thing may still save the U.K and it is education! The amount of stupid, arrogant, clueless young pax just shows to me how bad things have become here. Parents don't give a monkey's about their kids upbringing, all they care about is the next benefits cheque and keep slagging off educated better off immigrants who work hard and pay through their taxes for the ones "unable to find work". Picture this: hypothetically all migrant leave tomorrow. Britain will drop back to before industrial revolution. NHS only holds because of additional EU workforce, majority of warehouse/distribution/sortation staff are Europeans, waiters, cleaners, babysitters, carers, construction....bloody hell this economy's backbone is made of immigrants. And the lazy chavs want them out?! Cool. They go. Now who will work all these position? Tom, &%[email protected]!* and Mary? Nope, they will continue on the dole and then slag off public sector workers, lawyers, financial sector staff, taxi drivers, etc. My point is this: in this country there are way too many uneducated arrogant lazy good-for-nothing's that are only good at criticising others without making any effort themselves. Problem is these c***s can vote :(
I take it that you voted Remain then:D

·
Premium Member
8,783 Posts
Yup sounds like the average Remainer.....

·
Registered
357 Posts
Did you guys see the voter from barnsley that was interviewed, he didn't vote out because he has issues with eu, or the trade deals, not even the European immigrants. He voted out because he doesn't want immigrants from Africa and Asia lol.

·
Banned
3,748 Posts
Where did I say I taught?? You are exactly the type of parents, would be a shame to society if you have any that will most likely fall in that category I mentioned.
I work alongside colleagues who are white indigenous and they teach these pupils day in day out and they would agree as would most educated people.

It's your views exactly that causes problem like this, parents send their children to school without teaching them anything at all and start blaming schools for everything that goes wrong without supporting or working with teachers/school, oh and yes it's all the immigrants fault lol.
Don't forget those people are probably the ones that use Uber and pay your wages.
Bet you don't tell them that when they climb inside your cheap sh**ty Prius that you bought on H. P.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts