Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What in the world is with the camera snapping in the back seat? I only ask now because I had a guy full on walking up shooting a video as he walked in the car. Maybe my LED light was exciting? Maybe their screenshotting something? Idk but it freaks me out. Does that happen to anyone else? I feel like it's a chance to narc to HR or something. What is that about?

·
Premium Member
3,495 Posts
What in the world is with the camera snapping in the back seat? I only ask now because I had a guy full on walking up shooting a video as he walked in the car. Maybe my LED light was exciting? Maybe their screenshotting something? Idk but it freaks me out. Does that happen to anyone else? I feel like it's a chance to narc to HR or something. What is that about?
Used to freak me out as well. Every once in a while I'd have a pax constantly taking pictures in the back seat but couldn't tell what they were taking pictures of. Used to bug the crap out of me and get me all paranoid.

Had a pax in the front, kept hearing click. Click. Click. So I asked if something was wrong that he was taking pictures. He wasn't. The iPhone's default setting for turning the screen off is a shutter sound very similar to a the camera sound.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I drove for lyft several years ago. One of them is an old account that I just forgot about. I just login with Google only I have two Google accounts I was going to clean that up but since you mentioned it I'm not going to touch it.

·
Premium Member
4,059 Posts
Does it matter if a person took a pictue of the back of your head ?
Who cares ? How would it affect you anyway ?
And who would want to see you anyways in a picture ? Your a uber driver .. Uber drivers are concidered to be bottom feeder losers . No disrespect . I also drive uber . And i see nothing wrong with it . Except your not paying scocial security costing you thousands at retirement .
I want to add unwanted info here. A mc donalds worker vs uber driver at age 65 collecting social security .
Mc worker paid into ss. He will get about 1200 monthy . Uber worker will get the very min . 600 monthly .
Why continue to driver more then part time ? Get a job that pays ss

·
Registered
34 Posts
This is just a stopgap. It's all a part of the American reshuffle for me personally. I feel the same way when I have a hot chick in my car. What the hell does she care? I'm just an Uber driver. Just making sure they weren't HR narcs for the most part. When I'm bartending that's a different story.

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Yea that happened to me a few times but I don’t question it. It was odd. I figure it’s a selfie. If not they can only see the back of my head if I’m in the photo. Nowadays I always have a mask on so even more coverage.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts