Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Hello
Makes sense that this be an option. Atleast pax will know for sure tips are not included.
Hello Gullible NUBER,
This fake independent "Union" that's pushing for tips is also financed by Uber to play this double game on ignorant minds. TLC don't have any regulation or never stopped any base from allowing passengers from giving tips to the driver. Get it???? Uber is one deceptive company! It uses 500+ different name to do business including base names and fake union names. This fake "driver's guild" union wants to make you feel important and wants to make you feel that you are helping accomplish something. All that fake effort so that Uber driver's can't create a real Union that has power to make real changes. Here below are few names used to communicate with drivers

Independent Driver's Guild.
Transportation Research, LLC (Market Research)
Ugam Solutions (Market Research)
Uniter LLC (Payments)
EDI Payments (Payments)......
..and the long list goes on and on.
+
PROBABLY A FEW OTHER SHADOW BUSINESS NAMES TO BRIBE TLC REGULATORY AGENTS INCLUDING THE COMMISSIONER SO THAT UBER RUNS THIS SHOW.

·
Banned
2,126 Posts
Use the search function in the forum, it does work and will help you in the future, which will not be long with Uber.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Makes sense that this be an option. Atleast pax will know for sure tips are not included.
No harm in calling the tlc I already did and it in fact a real number for tlc so uber is not part of this. Going over there heads is not a bad idea.

Tlc always charge fines but they say they are here to protect the drivers. So let's tlc do there job and regulate uber.

If you look in other city's uber you drive for 60-80 cents a mile and 10 cents a min and no tipping ????

I rather flip burgers .

·
Premium Member
1,053 Posts
Hello

Hello Gullible NUBER,
This fake independent "Union" that's pushing for tips is also financed by Uber to play this double game on ignorant minds. TLC don't have any regulation or never stopped any base from allowing passengers from giving tips to the driver. Get it???? Uber is one deceptive company! It uses 500+ different name to do business including base names and fake union names. This fake "driver's guild" union wants to make you feel important and wants to make you feel that you are helping accomplish something. All that fake effort so that Uber driver's can't create a real Union that has power to make real changes. Here below are few names used to communicate with drivers

Independent Driver's Guild.
Transportation Research, LLC (Market Research)
Ugam Solutions (Market Research)
Uniter LLC (Payments)
EDI Payments (Payments)......
..and the long list goes on and on.
+
PROBABLY A FEW OTHER SHADOW BUSINESS NAMES TO BRIBE TLC REGULATORY AGENTS INCLUDING THE COMMISSIONER SO THAT UBER RUNS THIS SHOW.
Thank you

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
No harm in calling the tlc I already did and it in fact a real number for tlc so uber is not part of this. Going over there heads is not a bad idea.

Tlc always charge fines but they say they are here to protect the drivers. So let's tlc do there job and regulate uber.

If you look in other city's uber you drive for 60-80 cents a mile and 10 cents a min and no tipping ????

I rather flip burgers .
Uber is the new "flipping burgers". The only problem is you pay for rhe spatula. So sad.

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know its a long shot. But what else do we have? I guess we can just sit there and do absolutely nothing. Maybe herby can build an Uber temple so we can all go worship since he thinks its an unbeatable god. There is power in numbers dont forget that herbo. Even the people flipping burgers got the minimum wage increaced. I'm sure there were doubters as well saying " fast food is private , Department of Labor has no say " well guess what buster!! They succeeded

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I know its a long shot. But what else do we have? I guess we can just sit there and do absolutely nothing. Maybe herby can build an Uber temple so we can all go worship since he thinks its an unbeatable god. There is power in numbers dont forget that herbo. Even the people flipping burgers got the minimum wage increaced. I'm sure there were doubters as well saying " fast food is private , Department of Labor has no say " well guess what buster!! They succeeded
Power by numbers is right. Us drivers really need to unite. I tell every driver I meet about these forums so we can be connected. Honeslty if we all just drove for Lyft and juno or just juno even, we could make uber unreliable and take advsntage of the 10% commission (21% is more accurate) but at least we could kill the monster in its most valued city

·
Registered
501 Posts
Already did. I hope it works but doubt it. I heard only 400 calls have been received so far
Each week the idg meets up to promote the tipping option and calling the tlc number so got to respect that they are at least doing something :)

Yea i got doubts but complaining here does nothing besides make us feel worse :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.