Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 272 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know there are already a lot of threads but maybe one more that has 'Covid Evil Doers' where we can post information about companies like Tim's and Puseteries and asswipes like the one above (not Kurt, the guy selling fake tests)

I see this forum as a bit of a diary to look back on in the future if I make it.

·
Premium Member
15,973 Posts
This thread is a running archive of all the business, invdividuals who do vile or evil things (Scams, Fraud, Crime, Gouging) over the course of the COVID-19 Crisis.

Normally I'm against NAMING AND SHAMING in these threads, but these times call for a memory of the assholery going on and people taking advantage of their fellow citizenry.

Currently:

• Tim Horton's for making their employees come in, even if they are sick (unless they have a Doctors Note, which is damn near impossible to obtain in most places due to overload.)
  • Puseteri's Fine Foods for gouging Hand Sanitizer and then lying about it.

·
Premium Member
8,374 Posts
Allandale Home Hardware in Barrie.

A friend's wife relayed this to me. Her brother owns an industrial supply company.

The owner of Allandale HH came in and cleaned them out of their $3 hand sanitizers about 10 days ago. Employee was naive to what was going on so sold them all.

Huge display at HH to resell for $15 a piece.

·
Premium Member
8,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Allandale Home Hardware in Barrie.

A friend's wife relayed this to me. Her brother owns an industrial supply company.

The owner of Allandale HH came in and cleaned them out of their $3 hand sanitizers about 10 days ago. Employee was naive to what was going on so sold them all.

Huge display at HH to resell for $15 a piece.
$15.99 to be exact
Screenshot_20200327-182529_Maps.jpg

1 - 20 of 272 Posts