Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This stuff dripping down in the tunnel is driving me crazy. No matter which lane you're in either direction it gets you. It sticks to your car like glue. Have you noticed the asphalt in the tunnel turning whitish brown. This crap might be toxic. Rant over. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
That's your rant? Well I have a rant. Why do drivers need to speed through the holding lot? Kicks up all kinds of dirt and dust.
While I'm at it, how long before someone gets into a crash trying to frogger it across the road to get into the lot or when heading to terminal 3 from the lot?

Product Rectangle Font Line Red

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup that's my rant, I have to clean my car every time I use the damn tunnel. I wouldn't know about the holding lot never been there. Thanks for sharing your concerns about the holding lot.

·
Banned
1,026 Posts
I received what I consider to be an inappropriate PM from SibeRescueBrian on April 8, 2017.
Because of that PM, this comment is currently under edit.
The owner of uberpeople.net should be aware of this over-reach from SibeRescueBrian,
as this edit of my content contribution is the direct result of the PM I recieved.
Check back soon for edit updates while this content is updated.

·
Registered
280 Posts
This stuff dripping down in the tunnel is driving me crazy. No matter which lane you're in either direction it gets you. It sticks to your car like glue. Have you noticed the asphalt in the tunnel turning whitish brown. This crap might be toxic. Rant over. Thanks.
is that mean the tunnel is going to collapse anytime ?

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have a black car. I just figured out those drops in the tunnel are drying up and leaving white spots on my car. All this time I thought it was bird poop.
Definitely tunnel drip and make sure you don't leave it on too long. Look at the damage it's doing to the road.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Starting to wonder if it only drips on Uber drivers never get a drop on my wife's car in that tunnel lol

·
Premium Member
1,686 Posts
Starting to wonder if it only drips on Uber drivers never get a drop on my wife's car in that tunnel lol
Nope, it drips on motorcycle riders and convertibles with the top down, had it happen both ways. :cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts