Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not driven in last 2 days and I will not drive anymore. I am selling my car in Jan and going Europe on 18th Jan on one way ticket. I will stay there for extended period of time. Not sure how long.

Uber driving was nice with all the ups and downs, moments of happiness and moments of frustrations. Now I look back at my 1.5 years of Uber driving and I realized it's not so bad. But I am happy finally it's over.

Enjoy every one out there who is driving in 2017. There is still some small money to be made while driving Uber specially if you are not afraid to put hours.

Some people on this forum like Graham J, whatsataxi will be happy as I am leaving and not giving bad name anymore to all other uber drivers because of my diikheadness. I am sure, if I check this forum after 6 months, I will still find following

UXDriver will still be making lot of money doing surge only and discouraging everyone not to drive unless it's surging
joffie and Jwoodsa will still be worried about boot drivers
Scottie B will still be working on his 13th, 14th and 15th B
Tom2828 will still be replying surge surge surge on every post
Deedub will still be worried about my stolen mints
Bronybax will still be driving on base rates and will be happy
sporadic offline4SURGE will still be planning their driving schedules around busy surge hours to maximize profits
Charlescharles will improve his productivity from $6/hr to $9/hr
LevelX will still be counter arguing every post
Jwoodsa will still be worried about crazy chicks attacking me

So everyone have a great 2017 and best of luck with everything.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Thank for the time mate, it was fun.
What ever u do in Europe, good luck.
Check and write in between even if u r not in the game

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hope you are heading to Europe for R&R and not to work. All the best mate, and safe travels.

Reactions: Punkdriver

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Have a nice one, and I like to thank on behalf of many ants for all your advice and your sharings which might have helped them to enhance their profits.

Last but not least, say my hello to your blonde beauty.o_O:)

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
I have not driven in last 2 days and I will not drive anymore. I am selling my car in Jan and going Europe on 18th Jan on one way ticket. I will stay there for extended period of time. Not sure how long.

Uber driving was nice with all the ups and downs, moments of happiness and moments of frustrations. Now I look back at my 1.5 years of Uber driving and I realized it's not so bad. But I am happy finally it's over.

Enjoy every one out there who is driving in 2017. There is still some small money to be made while driving Uber specially if you are not afraid to put hours.

Some people on this forum like Graham J, whatsataxi will be happy as I am leaving and not giving bad name anymore to all other uber drivers because of my diikheadness. I am sure, if I check this forum after 6 months, I will still find following

UXDriver will still be making lot of money doing surge only and discouraging everyone not to drive unless it's surging
joffie and Jwoodsa will still be worried about boot drivers
Scottie B will still be working on his 13th, 14th and 15th B
Tom2828 will still be replying surge surge surge on every post
Deedub will still be worried about my stolen mints
Bronybax will still be driving on base rates and will be happy
sporadic offline4SURGE will still be planning their driving schedules around busy surge hours to maximize profits
Charlescharles will improve his productivity from $6/hr to $9/hr
LevelX will still be counter arguing every post
Jwoodsa will still be worried about crazy chicks attacking me

So everyone have a great 2017 and best of luck with everything.
Wishing u all the best on your new adventures.
Stay happy! And good luck!

·
Premium Member
1,861 Posts
Maybe or maybe not you are aware of the Punk ethos of do it yourself and not bowing to neither authority nor ********* (search Sex Pistols on Grundy on YouTube for an excellent example) but regardless, you have got that ethos. And heart as well. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
What are you going to do for work in Europe? Given the non-specific destination (i.e. you said Europe instead of Germany, Italy, France, etc) it sounds like you have no idea what you're doing and have no plans.

I think you're actually NOT going to Europe. Rather, you're embarrassed that you were unable to make the riches that Uber claimed you could. In fact you probably made a great financial loss. In your shame you're abandoning your presence on the forums. You're probably going going to persist driving Uber in Australia because you're unable to get a job elsewhere.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Good luck Punkdriver all the best in your endeavors. Make sure you bang on that boot when you get dropped at the ap to wake the boot driver up.
Good luck in Europe and please don't piss any crazy chicks off lol

1 - 20 of 43 Posts