Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Omg. Omg. I read your post. And it brought a smile to my face
As much as u want u to get an obscenely expensive car to uber with. I feel bad. U may have kids. Or cats n dogs. Who are going to be really upset ehen u drive that car into the ground. Go upside down on yoyr payments or worse become homeless

Its really. Really not a smart decision.
Like. Seriously. Borrow a friends bucket. And try this for s bit vefore u do something u may regret.

Seriously. Just peruse this site.
This isnt an uber lyft fan club. There are some people who are still fans but now. NOW. This is a. Im disgusted with what happened to rideshare club and each new week. There is an added layer of disgust discussed and we oooh and aaaah it.

Seriously. Think about your cats.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Volvo xc90
Yeah sure. If its for your daughter and u want her to be safe.

Why tf would u recommend that car? Oh. So it qualifies for xl and select.

Thats so effin stupid to consider such an expensive car for this type of work.

You realize the limited no of fares for those categories wouldnt give u a good roi

Are you people high?

That og uber black guy summed it up when he chewed out that uber ceo.

All fares are in the crapper. The select market is extremely saturated One would rarely get that. The xl can sustain but only in an economic xl. Which excludes many.

Sure. Buy a heap. End up forking repair after repair.

Or maybe youre right. Im obviously on the wrong thread. I was looking for the good car suggestions for good net profit one. What i found is the how to break even after a years time of bustin your hump thread.

Everyone wants to roll in a friggin car and only do the xl select plus suv premier lux. They think theyre gonna ball because obviously everyone else is a dumbass. So why not spring for top of the line. Hell. Youre a driver now. Live the jason statham transporter dream.

Wake up. Smell reality. Fork over a fortune for the slickest ride u can. Bcuz youre smart now. Youre an independent contractor.

Let lyft and uber add your 45k car to their fleet and pimp u for rock bottom prices while at the same time flood the market with every category until yall givin premier rides to other drivers.

These companies play games.

But the reality is. Some people just have it coming.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Tutsieroll

Ignore the haters. New is the way to go! Caddy or Bemmer! Pax love new and the tips will cover any minimal depreciation. Make sure you only give out waters and not soda and candy or gum under supervision. Go Leather as a pro tip to make vomit disappear. You will love the low maintenance!

Just remember the same boys talking used are the same ones saying I get no tips and spending time at the shop versus on the road making BIG BUCKS!
Awesome trolling

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.