Premium Member
4,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You can now buy a reward from DIDi…
Font Screenshot Communication Device Multimedia Software

·
Premium Member
15,500 Posts
Not bad if you drove those hours. Have bought it once made some profit off it and they seem to prioritise trips towards me when I bought it compared to normal as I was assigned b2b trips for the whole duration of the bought hours which is not the regular at all.

·
Premium Member
7,428 Posts
Not bad if you drove those hours. Have bought it once made some profit off it and they seem to prioritise trips towards me when I bought it compared to normal as I was assigned b2b trips for the whole duration of the bought hours which is not the regular at all.
Does Didi use a rate card?

Or can they adjust what they pay you like uber is doing currently with the upfront pricing?

·
Premium Member
15,500 Posts
Does Didi use a rate card?

Or can they adjust what they pay you like uber is doing currently with the upfront pricing?
Pay doesn't change just the commission that get charges drops to the discounted level with these kinds of promos happens with all major RS platforms where they think the demand is going to exceed what they can cover and they want to lock in some drivers for them to serve their customer base so they are not left without a ride. In essence sacrifices profits for that window of time on ultra peak events.

Reactions: W00dbutcher

·
Premium Member
806 Posts
Didi has a rate card. There are legal rules around how and when amounts greater than the fare estimate can be charged though.
DD consistently charges significantly less than their rate card

No idea why they do it. It only costs them money?

Head airport to bracken ridge yesterday that was about $6 less than should have been charged to the passenger

uber cannot adjust pay in australia, GST laws prevent this from happening
Uber fixes incorrectly Paid trips all the time though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts