Uber Drivers Forum banner

busy Saturday night

2K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  13210 
#1 ·
Anyone worked yesterday?

It was so damn busy from 5pm-2am. I don't think I ever had back to back ping right away all night without even being able to rate my pax.

It was all On surge too...

#2 ·
No wonder. It seems a lot of drivers stopped Ubering until the insurance issues are resolved.

#14 ·
Went out last night for my customary 2 hours to keep my account active. First an Uber App upgrade then a Ping one block away; a girl moving from Queens Quay to St James Town with minimalist belongings. AT Parliament and Queen I get my next ping @ Bathurst and Lakeshore??? WTF!!
The downtown area was a Surge Zone but there were no PAX to be found so I parked for the night.
World Map Font Screenshot Rectangle

#15 ·
Went out last night for my customary 2 hours to keep my account active. First an Uber App upgrade then a Ping one block away; a girl moving from Queens Quay to St James Town with minimalist belongings. AT Parliament and Queen I get my next ping @ Bathurst and Lakeshore??? WTF!!
The downtown area was a Surge Zone but there were no PAX to be found so I parked for the night. View attachment 12704
I should add; the screen shot was taken @ 11.45pm on a Monday night So I highly doubt that there was lots of demand . I did open the rider app and there were 10+ cars in the immediate area (Yonge and Queens Qauy )

#17 ·
Made $140 cash on last night ~a Monday~ driving 8pm to 230am for a designated driving company... no insurance issues, my "chase" driver picked me up at home and my van stayed at home.

I'm not that smart... I used to drive 20~30hrs a week for Uber... they need to pay more to keep drivers.

#20 ·
:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.