Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Wow 33hr ,still wouldn't go back.

I presume u guys have got your cv plates, commercial insurance already??

·
Registered
361 Posts
Commercial insurance not required with CVL plates if you are just UberX and UberXL. Only UberTaxi and UberBlack require commercial.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Heh did anyone attend the Uber get together...received an email from Uber of free coffee in South Perth where u could meet ur comrades/fellow suckers.
Meant to post the email on this forum, never got there myself.
In terms of Sat night not too bad but noted the busy period ended a little earlier...usually busy to 9pm. Knocked off at 11.30pm as golf early sunday morning (good round thks for asking)

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Did about $350 in 9-10 hours. Always aim for $450 and usually get there so a bit below average for me.
I also like to set myself a target of $450 for Sat night. Sometimes it's like pulling hens teeth and think I'll never make it but usually if I keep pushing on to about the 15 hour mark I'll get it.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I also like to set myself a target of $450 for Sat night. Sometimes it's like pulling hens teeth and think I'll never make it but usually if I keep pushing on to about the 15 hour mark I'll get it.
I'm living in the past! $450.00 used to be my target last year when Uber was worthwhile. I meant to say $400.00 which is my target these days. Can't last 15 hours like you but I can usually hit the mark if I do 12 hours. Excluding breaks that's about 10-11 hours actually online. It takes a bit of luck of course and I need to be on the road between 5 and 6 pm to get those early evening surges to hit my target. I knock off anywhere between 4 and 6 am to get there with a few short breaks here and there.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Attended Coffee get together. Great to catch up with a few of our partners. Put a face to the name of Jackson and yes he does exist :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts