Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,432 Posts
People claim they can manipulate trip distances down here and met a regular who had issues and asked about uber support and told me he paid $120 for possibly a no more than a $40 ride on lux. I asked if possible he ordered luxsuv by mistake and denied it.

I gave him the phone number to call, but wont see him probably till octoberish to find out

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Show screenshot of what rider paid. Uber app lets you see how much they paid.

Let me know if you need help or instructions how to see what rider paid
Funny how some people replying to thus thread still can't understand that I am referring to another ride the pax had during the super ball in which his company credit card was charged $400ish. Am not talking about the ride I did with pax from airport, am referring to another ride the pax had. He is telling me this

·
Registered
748 Posts
Funny how some people replying to thus thread still can't understand that I am referring to another ride the pax had during the super ball in which his company credit card was charged $400ish. Am not talking about the ride I did with pax from airport, am referring to another ride the pax had. He is telling me this
Um, how WOULD we understand you were talking about a ride during the Super Bowl when you didn't put that in your original post and this is the first you mentioned it? :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts