Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I paid for my business license in SF about 2 months ago or so, but are we supposed to get something in the mail? Some kind of paper?

I havent received anything. Wondering if anyone has? Thanks

·
Banned
6,865 Posts
I paid for my business license in SF about 2 months ago or so, but are we supposed to get something in the mail? Some kind of paper? I havent received anything. Wondering if anyone has? Thanks
You should go to their website and click on one of the buttons that says you didn't get the business certificate in the mail ... apparently this happens a lot that they have a button for it ... then you simply enter your contact information, and address, etc.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok and with the license you just keep it in your car type of thing...in case you get pulled over and have to show it.

Did you happen to have a link to the site? Thanks :)

·
Banned
6,865 Posts
It's not a license. It's a business certificate and it must be displayed PROMINENTLY ... like rubber band it to the car visor ...

http://sftreasurer.org/customer-service

and click on Business Tax and Registration ... fill out all the information ... when you get to the part where it asks for REQUEST DETAILS, click on Business Tax or License, and the next window click on Certificate Not Received ...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts