Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant help it, I need to do this... I quit Uber 2 months ago and my rating was 4.93 with over 4k trips. I believe that is way too high and needed adjustment. I have some time to kill on Saturday and I'm going to drive just to scam Uber like they scammed me. I wont be able to reduce my rating in one day, but maybe I will get deactivated. I'm definitely going to claim that one lucky passenger made a BIG mess in my vehicle and collect a cleaning fee from Lyft and Uber....

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Please share the details....
Well, I collected $80 from Uber and $150 from Lyft in cleaning fees. Also collected 7 no shows fees from Lyft and Uber, and actually picked up 6 pax in 3 hours. No issues with the pax pickups because they were nice and mellow.. I will do this again in another couple of months.

One less driver with your rating and number of trips is enough payback if you leave. You don't want to get sued for Fraud by the pax, which will be more than a fraudulent cleaning fee.
No, its not enough that I just quit. Uber has ripped me off and retaliation is the only way to satisfy the ego. A pax would be wasting their time and money suing any poor ride share driver, most of us are judgement proof.

·
Premium Member
3,789 Posts
Well, I collected $80 from Uber and $150 from Lyft in cleaning fees. Also collected 7 no shows fees from Lyft and Uber, and actually picked up 6 pax in 3 hours. No issues with the pax pickups because they were nice and mellow.. I will do this again in another couple of months.

No, its not enough that I just quit. Uber has ripped me off and retaliation is the only way to satisfy the ego. A pax would be wasting their time and money suing any poor ride share driver, most of us are judgement proof.
Screenshot please.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
What did you expect Uber to do for you before you started?

Where did Uber fail on your expectations?
We expect Uber to be fair. The last straw for me was an old lady pax I picked up in Stone Mountain that expelled stinky bodily fluids from both holes onto my back seat right before drop off. I sent a video to Uber of the pax exiting my vehicle with a wet azz. I could also be heard complaining about the stinky mess as the pax ignored me and walked away!! Uber would only pay me a cleaning fee of $80 after I paid over $180 and promptly provided a receipt. I believe the fluids soaked through to my seat cushions and I could never let my daughter sit in that seat ever again even after the cleaning. This is my personal vehicle that I make payments on, and it now has permanent damage even if only in my mind. I will continue to scam Uber and Lyft as well every now and then until I'm deactivated, and I encourage All drivers who quit due to Uber unfairness to do the same and burn bridges so you will never go back...

Don't forget, and collecting my $250 reward.
I dont know how to "screen shot." Send me your address and ill get that right over to you.

·
Registered
626 Posts

Well it might be criminal at this point, and your posting about it is digital evidence now.

·
Premium Member
6,501 Posts
We expect Uber to be fair. The last straw for me was an old lady pax I picked up in Stone Mountain that expelled stinky bodily fluids from both holes onto my back seat right before drop off. I sent a video to Uber of the pax exiting my vehicle with a wet azz. I could also be heard complaining about the stinky mess as the pax ignored me and walked away!! Uber would only pay me a cleaning fee of $80 after I paid over $180 and promptly provided a receipt. I believe the fluids soaked through to my seat cushions and I could never let my daughter sit in that seat ever again even after the cleaning. This is my personal vehicle that I make payments on, and it now has permanent damage even if only in my mind. I will continue to scam Uber and Lyft as well every now and then until I'm deactivated, and I encourage All drivers who quit due to Uber unfairness to do the same and burn bridges so you will never go back...
Keep your receipt on the $180.

I think it may be a tax deduction, business expense.

·
Registered
102 Posts

I dont know how to "screen shot." Send me your address and ill get that right over to you.
don't know your make and model, but atl has a ton of salvage yards, Givens in Lawrenceville is huge. Would not be all that much trouble to swap out seats if you found a match. At least it would give you piece of mind with your family

·
Premium Member
3,789 Posts
Your story has a bigger hole in it than the Titanic.

·
Premium Member
4,064 Posts
don't know your make and model, but atl has a ton of salvage yards, Givens in Lawrenceville is huge. Would not be all that much trouble to swap out seats if you found a match. At least it would give you piece of mind with your family
She won't let her daughter sit back there after spending $180 to clean the mess... Do you think she is going to go to a junk yard and buy a used seat (which she doesn't know the pedigree of) to replace the one she currently has???

·
Registered
362 Posts
Well it might be criminal at this point, and your posting about it is digital evidence now.
The amount you seek is a misdemeanor under Georgia law. Caution in doing this. You would possibly be charged. Suggest you walk away, request deactivation, and move on.
All you will be doing harming others with your actions.
I

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.