Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Its been a heck of a day on the road:

1. Uber Prius turns left in front me with passenger in car. Honks and flips me off because I almost T-Boned him. Yep, had to be my fault you decide to turn left in front of oncoming traffic.

2. Private car running up the loading and unloading areas of lax trying to bipass the traffic and apparently I'm not allowed to stop and do my pick up because i impacted their journey from terminal 4 to terminal 6 via the loading zone. Yes, I appreciate the vulgarities thrown at me from private cars that have no idea how the airport work. As far as I'm concerned lawa needs to make you pickup and drop off at parking lot C and shouldn't allow you inside the airport. Anyone without a permit that hasn't past a test on how the airport works shouldn't be allowed inside the airport. You do more harm than good.

3. Going to install some bull bars on the QX60. Because those Prius drivers love to talk crap that they're going to run into me. I misunderstood the Prius who hasn't moved in over 5 minutes, with his emergency flashers on, that is preventing drivers from picking up at the ride service sign because he's busy unloading at the loading area. Yes, curse at me. Guess what, I can throw some back without my passenger hearing. Don't think I won't bark back. But next time your mouth is bigger than that little crap box of a Prius is, I'm taking my rig and I'm going to push that joke you call a car off the second floor.

I understand all the base rate antz think they are perfect and can do know wrong, but guess what, if you can't do the dance at lax, then don't go in. Because next time you miss a step, take a look in your rear view mirror and see if you notice this coming at the back of your car. Forget about Uber deactivating you. I'm just going to take you out of the game.

Now, off with you. I'm sure you have a $12 ride from lax to Hollywood you have to hyperventilate over. Quit stealing the bus riders from metro.
Tire Vehicle Car Grille Vehicle registration plate

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
Do you even have tow hooks, or, like, A FRAME??

Whatcha gonna put the bullbars on???

Also, bullbars are for slowroll in idle drive bumps with soft targets, or parking lot nudges...anything moar, and they become what ******** call DAMAGE MULTIPLIERS

(No NOT to the target, but to self)

·
Banned
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you even have tow hooks, or, like, A FRAME??

Whatcha gonna put the bullbars on???

Also, bullbars are for slowroll in idle drive bumps with soft targets, or parking lot nudges...anything moar, and they become what ******** call DAMAGE MULTIPLIERS

(No NOT to the target, but to self)
I provided a picture. That's how it's installed.

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
My advice: first off, invest in barely legal lighting.

A lift kit would also help, but alas doesnt exist for you

I've only had half a day to compare, but the smaller and lighter lifted Expy belching out mad aftermarket lumens got people to move outta the way A LOT better than the larger and heavier and pricier Gator L with its pretty sad stock xenons

·
Banned
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You're scaring my Prius.
Boo!
Smile Cartoon Jaw Tooth Organism

Cant tell wth it mounts to

You dont have steel frame rails though do you? It's a unibody crossover, not a body on frame truck
Considering the picture shows it's mounted, there is an apparent way to attach it. I guess something's you'll just have to assume there's a mounting kit for it, since it's mounted to the car in the picture. I hope you enjoy reading my babble as much as I enjoy reading yours.

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
Boo!
View attachment 228913

Considering the picture shows it's mounted, there is an apparent way to attach it. I guess something's you'll just have to assume there's a mounting kit for it, since it's mounted to the car in the picture. I hope you enjoy reading my babble as much as I enjoy reading yours.
Lol

Well unless it's mounted to something seriously solid, itll just get torn off and punched through your engine bay

1 - 14 of 14 Posts