Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a good deal and got a used one today.

Things I like so far:
  1. Lot's of room, even in the 3rd row.
  2. Loaded with every feature possible.
  3. Handles well.
Things I don't like so far - nothing.

More to come.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
A new one is in the $50k range. Seems like a good deal.
Well, it's about $3K under it's KKB value.

Probably going to get a ton of flack (as usual) but if anyone wants to get themselves a used vehicle - let me know. The guy I bought Enclave from has very attractive pricing.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So u dont need a tlc license to register/renew a car?
As far as I know - the car could be registered with TLC under another person's name as long as you give them the power of attorney. Not sure about that one. Will double check.

·
Registered
4,675 Posts

Probably going to get a ton of flack (as usual) but if anyone wants to get themselves a used vehicle - let me know. The guy I bought Enclave from has very attractive pricing.
Enclave is is good sturdy car comfortable too can't beet the price. Things too keep eye one radiator fluid leaks. I wanted to get Enclave but it din't qualify for SUV too

·
Premium Member
10,380 Posts
I

I want. Where can I check prices?

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I

I want. Where can I check prices?
You can't, but this is the way it works. Figure out what you want to buy. Look around on the internet (Cargurus for example) and compare prices against KBB value. Figure out the maximum amount you are willing to pay for the vehicle you want to buy. We'll meet with the guy and negotiate a deal, aiming for a price lower than your maximum amount. He might have to go to the auction to find the right car for you, but it doesn't oblige you to buy. Car comes, you bring your mechanic in to take a look (if you want to), test drive and pick it up if you are happy. If not - he'll sell it to someone else.

·
Registered
4,675 Posts
Thank you for the notice.
It is good you bought a used my first tlc car was a Buick Lacrosse sold it to my cousin the drop in value after driving it out of lot is highest for it. The private owner value for drop more than 7 grand just for driving it out of the lot. its just crazy. Bought mine for 38,876 k sold it a month later with 800 miles at 35k the kelly blue book value was 31,600 after a month

1 - 20 of 34 Posts