Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I take no credit for producing this video. Originally posted on YouTube by Tappxi.

·
Registered
230 Posts
What about the millions of criminals who are hired to drive Taxis through out the USA?

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not trying to get anyone started. I found an interesting partial summary of the meeting.

You know, where they set up rules and all that silliness.

Rules! What a concept!

·
Registered
652 Posts
Not trying to get anyone started. I found an interesting partial summary of the meeting.

You know, where they set up rules and all that silliness.

Rules! What a concept!
Everyone knows that Taxi's let the criminals drive for them. They don't care as long as the lease is paid. The background check rejects them then they appeal and are accepted.

Also just put Taxi Rape into google and you will see about 26 Million results!!!!!!!!!! Taxis are DONE!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,170 Posts
Everyone knows that Taxi's let the criminals drive for them. They don't care as long as the lease is paid. The background check rejects them then they appeal and are accepted.

Also just put Taxi Rape into google and you will see about 26 Million results!!!!!!!!!! Taxis are DONE!!!!!!
Yours is the most idiotic post I've seen in two years of involvement with this forum.

·
Registered
408 Posts
You will be able to smoke marijuana in Broward County soon but cant request an Uber Car............

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
That makes sense!!
That makes sense, all the Haitian taxi drivers are disqualified, albeit they all drive on same license, ( they all look alike, square head ),..

Send the Latinos home too, as Trump working on that...

And then us Gringos can smoke some weed and have some fun at 3-4 times rate plus tips...

Any Q's

1 - 11 of 11 Posts