Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just ridiculous.

6:30 am and there are 49 cars in the queue already.

If the goal is to create disillusioned Uber drivers by flooding the market, then management should be congratulated.

Guts effort Uber, you have become less important to me as an income source.

BB

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
Same in the nite..going to airport every nite arnd 10:30 and used to get job in 1 hr
..but so many drivers already waiting...time increased to 2 hrs and some days left with nothing....some drivers don't even bother to move at all..by the way, i was there today morning and saw the no of drivers (40+)....was lucky to get a ping within an hr..

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Thing, that happens sometimes ...not the riders fault.

I waited for over an hour yesterday (and drove to/from domestic) and got a fare to Nudgee Rd for about $7.00 net before costs.

Probably made over $2.00 (two) per hour. That would be criminal if you paid workers that. Slave labour. Nowhere near the airport today.

·
Registered
242 Posts
WTF do you guys sit at the airport anyway. You do not make money. You wait 1 to 3 hours for a trip that can be $5 to $35 (average) (Gold Coast). In that time Ive made $100. Good luck with that. Besides, how boring.
Good on you Uberdatar ...I guess that was my point. Brisbane is a bit different to the GC ...need to factor in 15-20 min drive from the airport back to the city area.

Good to hear you have all the answers ...should have asked you first.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Why waste your time there unless you had a drop off? I never wait in queue unless I drop off first. You can make more money in the suburbs in the same amount of time you spend waiting in a queue at the airport.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Why waste your time there unless you had a drop off? I never wait in queue unless I drop off first. You can make more money in the suburbs in the same amount of time you spend waiting in a queue at the airport.
I do use the time for a bit of relaxation and to catch up on some work for my other businesses. Usually only stay for 15 mins before I get bored.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Plus, where else is there a toilet we can use without feeling like you are begging?

I buy a coffee and kick back for a while ...a few times a day there is actually some demand.

Is it just me, or has it been quiet over the last few weeks in Bris (on average)?

Rectangle Font Screenshot Number Software

·
Registered
206 Posts
awesome story on Facebook, dodgy Uber driver callled pax and asked where are you, (suppose to be airport but they were at service centre ) and he said missed turn off and coming back, Btw where are you going, the pax replied toombul train station, next minute he cancelled. but seriously she went to bribie island and the the real uber driver got a $70 fare. can not wait to get rid of fake uber drivers or ex-cabbies, whatever the scientific name is

·
Registered
998 Posts
awesome story on Facebook, dodgy Uber driver callled pax and asked where are you, (suppose to be airport but they were at service centre ) and he said missed turn off and coming back, Btw where are you going, the pax replied toombul train station, next minute he cancelled. but seriously she went to bribie island and the the real uber driver got a $70 fare. can not wait to get rid of fake uber drivers or ex-cabbies, whatever the scientific name is
These days I think the correct term is 'desperate Uber driver' !!!

Why do you always think that whenever bad behaviour occurs that it must be 'an ex cabbie' especially when you never know the facts !

·
Registered
206 Posts
These days I think the correct term is 'desperate Uber driver' !!!

Why do you always think that whenever bad behaviour occurs that it must be 'an ex cabbie' especially when you never know the facts !
cause of the constant complaints from pax, the behaviour of people, a real uber driver would never ring the pax unless its for finding out where they are. so if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then its a duck. people with bad habits never change.

·
Registered
998 Posts
cause of the constant complaints from pax, the behaviour of people, a real uber driver would never ring the pax unless its for finding out where they are. so if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then its a duck. people with bad habits never change.
Wow - like I said you don't know the facts.
Accordingly to you all uber drivers are as holy as catholic priests!
With the same morals as well !

1 - 20 of 21 Posts