Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,876 Posts
Brexiteers are leaving the country to avoid paying for Brexit cost. Apparently they have found a place on Mars. That is way scientists mistakenly think they have found aliens on Mars. Brexiteers are the first immigrants colonising Mars.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Brexit will never happen.. you cant choose and pick from EU membership.
Its like saying that i will pay £3 in gym instead of £30 membership because i use only dumbells and not all the exercise machines haha .
Brexit is like going to hell through hell.

BTW from UBER forum it turns into BC forum and now political and religious forum. Shame

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Its like saying that i will pay £3 in gym instead of £30 membership because i use only dumbells and not all the exercise machines haha .

BTW from UBER forum it turns into BC forum and now political and religious forum. Shame
It's also turned into a forum where idiots can show the world just how idiotic they are.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts

You must have a crystal ball my friend, the UK will be fine that I'm sure off, why would Brexit turn us into a third world country!. Strong comments you make with no substance, no one is clear on the outcome, it's a wait and see political game which you or I would not understand.

Remember it was you who contributed to a forum about politics, then you indicate someone is an idiot.

Blimey, London Born and Bread has some interesting truthful comments, however he is full of himself though (joking). ;)

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Everybody have their opinion in this democratic world .. but if you think someone opinion as stupidity than the problem is in you and not others.
And yet you fail to see the irony in people digging at people who won a democratic referendum.

Blimey, London Born and Bread has some interesting truthful comments, however he is full of himself though (joking). ;)
When the wife tells me she loves me I always reply "Well that's 2 of us then"

This isn't imperialist propaganda from me, it is however historical fact.
For over 150 years this tiny island nation of ours ruled the world, we had the greatest empire the world has ever known.

I think if we as a tiny nation could manage to do that then I damn well think we can stand on our own feet away from the EU.

·
Banned
5,231 Posts
And yet you fail to see the irony in people digging at people who won a democratic referendum.

For over 150 years this tiny island nation of ours ruled the world, we had the greatest empire the world has ever known.

I think if we as a tiny nation could manage to do that then I damn well think we can stand on our own feet away from the EU.
And now you drive for uber.
One liners are pretty awesome when timed well.

·
Registered
255 Posts

There is diffrence between oppressing, imperialism other nations and do genuine trade with other nations.
150 yrs ago histories cant be repeated now .. the world is more intelligent than before.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Sleeve Publication Military camouflage Military person Soldier
Thanks for proving there's always an exception to the rule.
They teach one side history of British imperialism in UK schools ..
the other dark side history where in west bengal 1 million ppl put into hunger and tyranny done by british empire around the world..
thousands of ppl killed in jallianwalah bhag north india by general dyer .. i hope you dont know this sides of british empire because its never shown you.

One side good truth is always false. Learn the history and than talk. Nothing is done by good heart in colonial countries by british empire.

EU is best thing done by humans and for human rights. If EU was not there today.. world war 3 and 4 would have been finished till now.

I am here to learn about Uber and troll BC .. like BC do .. vice versa ..

so stop this political thread and believe in one world one love.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.