Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Outside of game day (with massive surges) the Brew at the Zoo was my best day as an Uber driver. But, with so many new drivers I don't know if it would be as lucrative this year.

- People will travel from all over the metro area. My first trip was from far East baton Rouge. All of the rest were from mid-town.

- I never drove college kids. Everyone was a couple and over 30. Good tips and appreciative service! Also, people were clearly intoxicated on the ride home. But, it's different when mature people can handle their alcohol. It was quite pleasant for a change!

- The zoo has a designated Uber pick-up area right in front. There will be a line of Uber drivers.

- Finally, people will leave early. Most people were gone by the time the event officially ended. I would stage at the zoo right after you feel that there are no more riders coming in.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Good to know! I've had nothing but positive experiences and very repectful and appreciative passengers. Hope it stays that way, because I've enjoyed it, so far.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've been told boo at the zoo will not be good for uber drivers
It will not be good if there are too many drivers out.

The zoo is quite far out (way past the airport). There is some good money there (especially if it is surging). It was really, really good for me. But, that was last year before the number of drives quadrupled.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts