Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Be careful with breeze, they are not returning my membership fee of $250 ($50 they keep of course for there background check)

They said i didn't give them 24 hour notice of cancelling , however, i did and my appointment for signing and receiving keys was supposed to be on 8/18/2015 when i sent them my cancellation notice on 8/15.

Im working with my bank to charge back this fee from this crooked company.

Breeze charges $100 more weekly then ubers xchange lease program, so i plan on going with that. Bad credit person so this is my only option for "temporarily". I know owning your own car that can be depreciated the less is the most profitable.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Be careful with breeze, they are not returning my membership fee of $250 ($50 they keep of course for there background check)

They said i didn't give them 24 hour notice of cancelling , however, i did and my appointment for signing and receiving keys was supposed to be on 8/18/2015 when i sent them my cancellation notice on 8/15.

Im working with my bank to charge back this fee from this crooked company.

Breeze charges $100 more weekly then ubers xchange lease program, so i plan on going with that. Bad credit person so this is my only option for "temporarily". I know owning your own car that can be depreciated the less is the most profitable.
I have the 2015 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE @ $173.00 per week for 52 months, I get 37 to 38 mpg and I have a lead foot, I you drive like the little old from Pasadena you can do 40+ mpg

Yes that's a lot to pay, but if your credit sucks what other options do you have, go to a P.O.S. used car dealer and buy a 6+ year old car with lots of repair problems @ 29.99% interest rate,

I'm at 50k miles and only just now in need of tires, my breaks are still good for a few more months and can get both front and rear axles done for just under $400, I have done 5 oil changes at $50 each.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
why would you rent from breeze vs financing a new car?

breeze charges $600 a month, and you got to pay for everything else.

a brand new car will cost only $200 a month

·
Premium Member
4,946 Posts
I have the 2015 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE @ $173.00 per week for 52 months, I get 37 to 38 mpg and I have a lead foot, I you drive like the little old from Pasadena you can do 40+ mpg

Yes that's a lot to pay, but if your credit sucks what other options do you have, go to a P.O.S. used car dealer and buy a 6+ year old car with lots of repair problems @ 29.99% interest rate,

I'm at 50k miles and only just now in need of tires, my breaks are still good for a few more months and can get both front and rear axles done for just under $400, I have done 5 oil changes at $50 each.
So this is with Breeze? Or, maybe the BAMA program?

ANY mileage restrictions?

·
Registered
469 Posts

Sounds like you got a relatively good deal. Just keep in mind I have never seen a Ford last 52 months without more repairs than the vehicle is worth. We have a fleet of over 400 Ford from Fusions to Transits to f-350 cutaways where I work. Unfortunately they are purchased through a government grant so cannot get anything else. I would expect major transmission issues soon if you are near the 50 k mark. The wiring harness is not well assembled so keep your phone charged. You may need it to call the fire department. Good luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts