Uber Drivers Forum banner
201 - 220 of 274 Posts
I imagine our diets are complete and polar opposites. Dinner tonight will consist of braised scallops over polenta topped with a white wine and butter reduction sauce. Plate will be garnished with olive oil drizzled and baked asparagus. I vigorously rode my bike for an hour today prior to doing my sit-up routine. I can therefore indulge with some French bread dipped in the savory reduction.

With Easy Cheese?
No, that's gross.

I imagine our diets are complete and polar opposites. Dinner tonight will consist of braised scallops over polenta topped with a white wine and butter reduction sauce. Plate will be garnished with olive oil drizzled and baked asparagus. I vigorously rode my bike for an hour today prior to doing my sit-up routine. I can therefore indulge with some French bread dipped in the savory reduction.
How much of the asparagus stalk do you snap/cut off before you cook it?

Sweetie tends to remove way more than is necessary. We eat Asparagus quite often, perhaps once a week. When on a strictly low card diet, finding suitable vegetable varietals can be challenging and Costco carries them perpetually.
I, too, tend to remove way more of the stalk than necessary.

We're not so different, you and I.

Discussion starter · #215 ·
Sweetie tends to remove way more than is necessary. We eat Asparagus quite often, perhaps once a week. When on a strictly low card diet, finding suitable vegetable varietals can be challenging and Costco carries them perpetually.
So you are cooking tonight...? Highland Park has power... Interesting...🤔

201 - 220 of 274 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.