Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
come on Duke you know you don't dive the uptown min fears, but if you need brake just change them yourself you go time.

·
Banned
554 Posts
DOD , in the spirit of surge togetherness .. ( ok i tried to say that with a straight face )

dont forget this.. ..

one min fare ride should just about cover it ;)
[beer]

edit :

is the min ride still $4 ?

upload_2015-8-9_21-18-55.png
upload_2015-8-9_21-18-55.png

·
Registered
654 Posts
Calling OldWarrior an Uber shill is asinine. Nobody hates Uber more than I... Check my posting history. I know OldWarrior personally. While others are trolling Uber forums, he's out busting his hump trying to put some dollars in his pocket.

OldWarrior is a military veteran who served this country with distinction. He has character and integrity. While all y'all are flinging your poop like monkeys at their first fire, OldWarrior is taking the worst that those colossal f*cktards at Uber throw at him, and puts bread on his table. What's more is that he has always helped people here, and in the Dallas market do what he does. There aren't many people like that in the world, and it's really shameful so see petty people denigrate a hard working man the way I've seen here.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but you can also be adult enough to keep it to yourself.

·
Banned
554 Posts
OW has found a way ... scratch that... there is no "one way magic bullet "way .

its a combo of factors

these are available to us all .. if only they stepped away from the keyboard and looked at this differently.

but no they listen topeople tat stopped driving 2 fare cuts ago..
and beat the drums with out ever really trying something different.

·
Banned
554 Posts
hahaha !

OW now someone will say

you sleep in your car
you have no life

poor bastards dont even realize we couldnt even find you to tell you the surge was fixed cause your ass was done for the week,... or at least that day ...

but be ready for the nay sayers... they will be here shortly to say

thats photochoped
thats fake
thats pulled off the internet

edit

forgot to add

you
are
doing
it
wrong
( cause DOD likes hearing that )

·
Banned
554 Posts
Let me guess your working min fare duty like DOD. ?

Edit.

DOD doesn't drive
That's my take

That kinda leaves yiu with the min fare duty all by your self doesnt it ?

·
Registered
656 Posts
Its because of people like you bullfool (that is a perfect name) that I quit trying and don't care.

Drive don't drive, believe don't believe. Does not change my bank account.

FYI I worked 10 hr in that time a was offline half the time driving dead miles and ate lunch.

I tee'd that up for a long list of people

Spent $33 in gas oh that brought me down to $19 an hr add the $45 from the rate cut and it would have been what I all ways make over $20 an hr

Please call me a troll or a liar but the people you see me out there working would disagree.

So have fun *****ing

PS I'm not happy about the rate cut.

G

·
Its because of people like you bullfool (that is a perfect name) that I quit trying and don't care.

Drive don't drive, believe don't believe. Does not change my bank account.

FYI I worked 10 hr in that time a was offline half the time driving dead miles and ate lunch.

I tee'd that up for a long list of people

Spent $33 in gas oh that brought me down to $19 an hr add the $45 from the rate cut and it would have been what I all ways make over $20 an hr

Please call me a troll or a liar but the people you see me out there working would disagree.

So have fun *****ing

PS I'm not happy about the rate cut.

now I am happy for you...but how could you have so many long trips when we are all just struggling to have few trips that are more than $10 continuously...Well hope to god that you get open your own BANK with that kind of money you are banking in with 10 hours online...so that we can get our cars refinanced with your Credit Union...dhaaa that's an Idea ...why don't we open up our own UBER CREDIT UNION...now watch- that's coming---PAYDAY ADVANCE for partners by UBER INC...next big thing...

·
Registered
1,295 Posts

now I am happy for you...but how could you have so many long trips when we are all just struggling to have few trips that are more than $10 continuously...Well hope to god that you get open your own BANK with that kind of money you are banking in with 10 hours online...so that we can get our cars refinanced with your Credit Union...dhaaa that's an Idea ...why don't we open up our own UBER CREDIT UNION...now watch- that's coming---PAYDAY ADVANCE for partners by UBER [email protected]...next big thing...
Dude he works 23 hours a day @ Dfw, he makes 20 trips a day ,$12 each trip x 20= $240 a day or less,
Weekly total $902 , he gonna crash one day from lack of sleep. He has no home , no wife no life . All he does driving , and taking Sh*t break at whataburger bathroom .

·
Registered
138 Posts
Dude he works 23 hours a day @ Dfw, he makes 20 trips day $12 each trip x $20= $240 a day or less
Weekly total $902 , he gonna crash one day from lack of sleep. He has no home , no wife no live . All he does driving , and taking Sh*t break at whataburger bathroom .
Is this a serious post? CMB has another full time job, he does Uber on the side.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts