Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you pick up some chump, a male, around the SW area near Robindell/braeswood terrace/nobhill area thank him for getting me deactivated. While I got him his credit he submitted a harassment complaint that uber never even bothered to investigate. In all it was a $5 charge he never even saw. Thank the dbag for this. Never even met him but I harassed him apparantly.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I contacted every council member from district A thru J and the 4 at large positions as well as the mayor. I also emailed fox, khou, msnbc, channel2, the chronicle and the chronicle city desk. They do not care.

·
Registered
15,929 Posts
I thought you were practically trying to get deactivated anyway, so what do you care? You said you'd never work for them again no matter what.

At this point they can probably figure out who you are on this forum and read your posts about accepting and not showing up etc., so that would go against you if it became public. You probably WERE a perfect poster child, but not any more. Not that I'm disparaging what you did, because if I ever decide I am completely done with Uber I will probably get deactivated within the day after I give these pax a piece of my mind, but I don't know why you care how it happened now.

·
Registered
981 Posts
As I said on a different thread: Cou-ber is in the second phase of recovery. I've been there kid. Phase 1: Denial. "Not me. Let me explain. Maybe they'll listen to reason." Phase 2: Anger. "Go f*ck yourselves Uber." Phase 3: Acceptance. "It's over and I need to move on to something better." Phase 4: Revenge. It's a dish best served cold.

As much as many of us share Uber's many faults on this forum, it's still hard to get deactivated ...especially over B.S.. Uber sure seems deactivation happy lately. I don't recall of hearing of any deactivations over the year I drove (although I'm sure they happened).

My best friend drives in Atlanta. He told me that Uber has a promotion going in Feb. If you can bring in 3 drivers and they drive ONE trip, Uber will give the recruiting driver ALL their earnings in March (no Uber cut taken out).

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
If you pick up some chump, a male, around the SW area near Robindell/braeswood terrace/nobhill area thank him for getting me deactivated. While I got him his credit he submitted a harassment complaint that uber never even bothered to investigate. In all it was a $5 charge he never even saw. Thank the dbag for this. Never even met him but I harassed him apparantly.
Do you have his first name? There are many males in that area.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Can you described how he looked and/or give a more detailed address. If your deactivated, you don't have to worry about getting in trouble for releasing an address. =)

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Can you described how he looked and/or give a more detailed address. If your deactivated, you don't have to worry about getting in trouble for releasing an address. =)
Ummm even though I harassed this pax according to his complaint, I did not ever have the pleasure of meeting him. I'm just that skilled a Jedi at harassment. It's a gift really.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts