Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is the Uber office in Boston? I have a young friend who signed up and has been waiting for approval. I suggested he visit the local Boston office, but I'm not sure where it is? I tried searching the forum and could not find the information. Do they have a phone number to call?

TIA
Mims

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
Offices are located at:
Dorchester Greenlight Location
960 Morrissey Boulevard, Suite 7
Boston, MA 02122
Hours: Monday - Friday: 9:00am-5:30pm,
Saturday: 10:00am-4:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm-4:00pm
All lost & found items are managed out of the Dorchester location.

Boston Greenlight Location
239 Causeway Street
Boston, MA 02114
Hours: Monday - Friday: 9:00am-5:30pm
Saturday: CLOSED
Sunday: CLOSED

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
Your welcome.

Are you and your friend aware your vehicle isn't insured while driving for Uber?

Do me a favor. While there, ask them to show you on an actual Certificate of Insurance, Insurance binder, or an actual insurance policy (written by an insurance company, not an Uber written statement) where your vehicle is insured for Collision and Comprehensive insurance. If they can produce it, ask for a copy and post it on this forum.

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
Doesn't the insurance cover the vehicle and its passengers while on a ride? Or am I understanding it wrong?
It does cover the pax, but not the vehicle.
That's the million dollar question, seems no one other than Uber knows for sure.
If it's not on the Certificate of Insurance, than you don't have it.
Oh I thought the insurance that shows up on the waybill had it covered. What is the belief? That the car isn't covered? The passengers? The driver? Or all of the above?
Do you see collision and comprehensive insurance listed on the Certificate of Insurance that shows up on the waybill?

Don't go by what Uber tells you, go by the Certificate of Insurance issued by the insurance company.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts