Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,346 Posts
the better play is stay away from the actual festival and collect the lower surge and easier pickups.

the pick up spot is a joke, nobody wants to use it and expect you to block the bus stop and traffic to pick them up on harvard in front of the cops.
access to harvard from storrow drive will also be closed by state police

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
the better play is stay away from the actual festival and collect the lower surge and easier pickups.

the pick up spot is a joke, nobody wants to use it and expect you to block the bus stop and traffic to pick them up on harvard in front of the cops.
access to harvard from storrow drive will also be closed by state police
Nah. Just stay away from North Harvard Ave and direct people to the pickup spot mentioned above or the Trader Joes down the road and you'll be find.

YOu can also go park in the abandoned TV station on Soldiers Field Road and hear the main stage pretty well if you need a break.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will do my best to avoid the area, but if I do wind up there and get a pick up request, I will let them know that they have to go to the designated pick up spot.

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Does anyone know if the pickup lot will be geofenced or required in any way for pickups? Do the police enforce picking up passengers there exclusively or can we technically pick up anywhere?
Last year Lyft geofenced enforced the FIRST night only.

Watch out for Mt Auburn street closures as last year that wasn't advertised.

The cops weren't allowing pickups at North Harvard/Western Ave intersection which is where MOST pax waited... it was a mess!~ I plan on calling every PAX and arranging a pickup location. That lot location is too far and inconvenient.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts