Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any additional info on this. I read the link on the partners app but it seems a little vague. Like how many consecutive trips do you have to do to get the additional $3 a ride?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well as anything I'm sent I always feel I owe it to myself to see what this program does for me.

So I did 6 trips in a row this morning....

Trips 1,2,4 and 6 all boosted me an additional $2.50 on the tip One was an airport run another was a minimum run so I don't think it's based on travel time.

Trip 3 boosted me .92 cents

Trip 5 boosted me $2.12

So an extra $14 for not cancelling.....

Will try it again tonight combined with the hourly guarantees might be a nice little bump in pay...

·
12,576 Posts
Anyone have any additional info on this. I read the link on the partners app but it seems a little vague. Like how many consecutive trips do you have to do to get the additional $3 a ride?
Additional info on?? LoL you're asking if we have additional
Info but didn't say what its regarding

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Sorry I just assume everyone gets these deals if I get them
Yeah they have some sort of way to decide who gets what offers and who doesn't get any offers . I usually get the 20% PDB offer but so far I haven't received it for this week but I was planning on not driving much this week anyway

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I've never got the PDB offer but got Boost last night and Hourly Guarantee this morning which is the best one so far but headed to the lake Thursday so I'll miss out on the $28 an hour guarantee

·
12,576 Posts
I do get some of their offers but honestly, i have not much since I went Select only. However, I will say this. Based on my experience, when I did get these offers, they came up with every excuse in the book not pay you. Even when I was driving, on the X (maximizing my drives), and I was exclusive to Uber (no other company to distract me ) I could never hit it. There was one week when I,no question, hit it but they of course came up with my rating falling so low, that they were not going to pay me out on it. Which was not even mathematically possible! Of course still waiting for a response 4 months later LoL

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I do get some of their offers but honestly, i have not much since I went Select only. However, I will say this. Based on my experience, when I did get these offers, they came up with every excuse in the book not pay you. Even when I was driving, on the X (maximizing my drives), and I was exclusive to Uber (no other company to distract me ) I could never hit it. There was one week when I,no question, hit it but they of course came up with my rating falling so low, that they were not going to pay me out on it. Which was not even mathematically possible! Of course still waiting for a response 4 months later LoL
I've never had an issue with getting paid any incentives .
I do mainly Select so the extra 20% bonus was very nice , yeah I had to fill in about 30 UberX rides to get that bonus but it was worth it .

·
12,576 Posts
I've never had an issue with getting paid any incentives .
I do mainly Select so the extra 20% bonus was very nice , yeah I had to fill in about 30 UberX rides to get that bonus but it was worth it .
Nice! Hopefully they are turning things around for the drivers It was rather ironic. I got my weekly pay summary today and of course, I needed 1.5 rides per hour, to get a certain incentive, and I came in at 1.49! Of course I did . . . LoL

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So just to summarize the boost program

I did 17 rides
Yesterday I would of made 152.04 today they added an extra 29.67 boost so basically a 19.5% bump I cant figure out how the boost works most trips I got $2.50 but I did one trip received a .01 boost so it's random as best as I can figure. So basically its the 20% PDB done a completely different way.

I kinda liked it makes short rides a little more profitable

·
Registered
19 Posts
Has anyone else out there received the Boost offer? I sent Uber an email asking how I could qualify. Got an answer about pay statements but nothing about any Boost incentives.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Uber incentives are random at best
I received the PDB offer for over 2 months then this week all I got was the crappy hourly guarantee BS

·
12,576 Posts
Has anyone else out there received the Boost offer? I sent Uber an email asking how I could qualify. Got an answer about pay statements but nothing about any Boost incentives.
LoL typical Uber. You didn't think they would actually respond with a real, legit answer, did you? To answer your question though, no I haven't received anything. I didn't even know of such a thing until yesterday, on here!

·
12,576 Posts
I get the hourly guarantee too but I have never received anything else. I don't ever qualify for their hourly guarantee though because I only do Select. It's too difficult to hit the requirements since the demands is a lot less. It's been picking up though

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Trust me I was in the Uber office yesterday they dont even know what the boost offer is but I will say its nice to get a little extra on every ride

·
Registered
19 Posts
Has anyone else outIt's newhere received the Boost offer? I sent Uber an email asking how I could qualify. Got an answer about pay statements but nothing about any Boost incentives.
I finally got some more details on the Boost incentive program. It's new and available to certain drivers..no criteria given. Supposedly on the home page map there will be certain areas shown where a boost multiplier applies. If a surge is also in effect and the boost amount is greater then the driver gets the surge amount plus just the difference as a Boost incentive. As a new program they may only testing it out before increasing driver participation. The purpose is clearly intended to keep drivers from running both Uber and Lyft apps at the same time. For me as a day time driver I would be happy to drop Lyft and just run Uber if the Boost applied to me. Seems like a good business strategy for Uber keeping more Uber drivers online and reducing availabilty of Lyft drivers. Seems like threads about Boost are showing in other cities and maybe worth reviewing.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts