Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oldie but newbie here. I use to drive about a year ago and decided to take some rides this 4th of July weekend. Can someone tell me what the Boost and Platinum status is? I am assuming it's only for certain drivers or targets that are met. Thanks in advance for all the smarta** remarks!

·
Registered
941 Posts
I guess the obvious thing to do here is to use the search thingy that lets you look up old post that might help you with your questions. I haven't used it myself becuase it's too complicated for me, but should give it a shot you seem pretty smart.

·
Premium Member
616 Posts
Platinum status enables you to receive up to 2.0X (1.7X lowest) for every ride in a certain period on a given day. Require 75 rides in L A County to qualify.

Gold requires 45 (I could be wrong).

Silver needs 25?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Platinum status enables you to receive up to 2.0X (1.7X lowest) for every ride in a certain period on a given day. Require 75 rides in L A County to qualify.

Gold requires 45 (I could be wrong).

Silver needs 25?
Thank you for the information.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Oldie but newbie here. I use to drive about a year ago and decided to take some rides this 4th of July weekend. Can someone tell me what the Boost and Platinum status is? I am assuming it's only for certain drivers or targets that are met. Thanks in advance for all the smarta** remarks!
Platinium 75 Gold 50 Silver 30

·
Premium Member
2,995 Posts
Platinum - 75
Gold - 50
Silver - 25

Also, to qualify for metals, your cancel rate needs to be low. Not sure of the specific rate, but it's pretty low.

·
Registered
73 Posts
how do you find out what is your cancel rate?????? i did 34 ride not all LACORE and still didn't get no medal.

·
Premium Member
3,313 Posts
how do you find out what is your cancel rate?????? i did 34 ride not all LACORE and still didn't get no medal.
I did not receive an email of metal or hourly guarantee for this week either. I did total of 31 rides last week with almost 100% acceptance rate. However 9 of those trips starting in OC (total 22 LA trips). I am thinking minimum requirement to qualify for silver is atleast 25 rides out of LA County (core and non-core combined). Can someone confirm?

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Ok here is how it works
Completed either 45 or 75 trips in LA County to be qualified for medals the following week.
God luck

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
I did not receive an email of metal or hourly guarantee for this week either. I did total of 31 rides last week with almost 100% acceptance rate. However 9 of those trips starting in OC (total 22 LA trips). I am thinking minimum requirement to qualify for silver is atleast 25 rides out of LA County (core and non-core combined). Can someone confirm?
Yes OC is not in LA county. So those trips did not count.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts