Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Premium Member
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I checked my rate card (for Seattle driving) yesterday, my Minimum Fare earning was $2.73.

Boober paid me only $2.62 for one trip yesterday morning (a hooker leaving one hotel to go to another). I was going to call and demand my missing 11¢, but forgot about it when I went off shift.

Today, my rate card shows that the Minimum Earning is only $2.62.
====================================
My mileage earning yesterday was $1.1325 per mile, but today the rate card says it's just $1.11.
====================================
The per-minute earning, however, has increased. Yesterday I earned $0.105 per minute. Today my rate card lists $0.1875 per minute.

· Premium Member
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The only text on Partners.uber.com in the "Fares" page is what I've shown here. Stool doesn't appear in the text at all, which is simply titled "Fares."

Before I can see the rate card, however, this screen (below) appears. Note the chilling loophole: Even though Boober promises to pay us at rate X as listed on the page, if they don't pay us the full amount then that underpayment becomes the controlling rate!

Font Screenshot Parallel Publication Document

· Premium Member
5,542 Posts
Nope. Haven't subscribed to anything.
The fact that you have all this time to try to track down 11-cents per ride, rather then run surged trips, says something.

Maybe you should spend less energy trying to argue about minimum fare rides, and use that energy to find rides that actually go somewhere.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.