Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drove last night & reviewed my trips this morning to see how the evening wrapped up. I reviewed 1 trip (stood out like a sore thumb) that just didn't seem right and crunched the numbers. Sanity check here. New rates in effect? My bad math? Too much coffee?

I disputed with Uber and requested a detailed fare breakdown. Let's see what they'll have to say.

upload_2017-1-14_13-46-23.png

upload_2017-1-14_13-32-11.png

·
Premium Member
973 Posts
You were on a pool ride with other pax it's your mistake for taking it! There are so many threads on here for about pool and pay this is why we say NO TO POO

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Chicago-uber is correct. I only accepted a poo request because of the blood-red surge that was going on. This trip was Pax #2 of an Uber-poo. Pax #1 was @ 2.1x & Pax #2 was @ 1.7x. I heard back from Uber & they adjusted the fare. What's interesting is that the time & distance is changed. I got a 76 cent bump but didn't get the surge. Well, enough time wasted on 76 cents.

upload_2017-1-14_15-48-55.png

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Do you have some kind of disability that doesn't allow you to not accept a ping?
In a 15-20 minute time frame, ping 1 @ 4.3x - pax canceled, ping 2 @ 3.7x - pax canceled, ping 3 @ 2.8x - pax canceled, ping 4 pax 1- 2.1x poo, ping 5 pax 2 - 1.7x poo. Grab a poo on the ending side of the surge or wait for a 1.0x X. Right place, right time, savvy pax. What would you do in this situation?

·
Registered
430 Posts
Nope that's all you can do. Sorry man. Sometimes the uber machine makes you it's ***** and there's not much you can do about it.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I hear ya man. Sometimes ya just got to take it on the chin & roll with it. There are those days.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Chicago-uber is correct. I only accepted a poo request because of the blood-red surge that was going on. This trip was Pax #2 of an Uber-poo. Pax #1 was @ 2.1x & Pax #2 was @ 1.7x. I heard back from Uber & they adjusted the fare. What's interesting is that the time & distance is changed. I got a 76 cent bump but didn't get the surge. Well, enough time wasted on 76 cents.

View attachment 89847
Get your money!!! Now you can go to Disneyland!!! I'm just saying!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts