Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know if any of you have been aware of some bogun Uber Drivers at the holding zones. The most vulgar aussie rhetoric. Would hate to be a passenger and be picked up by one of these dogs. They'd be more suited to serving the suburbs of Kwinana, Rockingham, Armadale and all the other bogun dumps I this ******* city.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Interesting argument here? All that really matters is the driver rating,which usually is an indicator. I booked 2 Uber's to use for visiting friends with my rider acc and noticed the driver/s rating was no where close to "my" (Okka) rating, and it's quite easy for a passengers to work out why?

·
Premium Member
4,868 Posts
Don't know if any of you have been aware of some bogun Uber Drivers at the holding zones. The most vulgar aussie rhetoric. Would hate to be a passenger and be picked up by one of these dogs. They'd be more suited to serving the suburbs of Kwinana, Rockingham, Armadale and all the other bogun dumps I this ******* city.
One of my bigger tips has come from a "bogun". Sure, he and his companions weren't the most refined people on the planet, but my full car had an entertaining trip together. What was a ~$15 fare ended up effectively being a ~4.5x surge fare.

·
Registered
859 Posts
And
Thank you. They are a really beautiful car to drive. Uber only got use of it for 6 months but I'll keep it forever to get full enjoyment and use out of it.
And Potsy hopefully you are enjoying the extra tax deductions if using the logbook method regarding the Merc's expenses ...see a good accountant but my understanding is that you can rely on the initial 12 week logbook in acertaining the % of use and then rely on that for 5 years...smart man cobber.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.