Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if I could drive in Indy for the race, even though I drive in Bloomington?

I have heard that I can't ride in other cities, I was just wondering if I could drive in other cities in the state or not at all?

Thanks to those who answer.

·
Registered
12 Posts
You can drive anywhere in Indiana I believe and even Louisville. Indianapolis has much worse mileage rates though and bad roads as well. Especially lots of potholes that can take out a tire. I've done some 30 minute trips out there and the payout is only around 20-30$ which is pretty pitiful. Def only worth it if surging otherwise you are 100% losing money doing Uber/Lyft up there with gas prices the way they are.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can drive anywhere in Indiana I believe and even Louisville. Indianapolis has much worse mileage rates though and bad roads as well. Especially lots of potholes that can take out a tire. I've done some 30 minute trips out there and the payout is only around 20-30$ which is pretty pitiful. Def only worth it if surging otherwise you are 100% losing money doing Uber/Lyft up there with gas prices the way they are.
Thanks, I am aware, but with the race, there will almost definitely be surges, plus I have made plenty for gas, still thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts