Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be starting to drive for uber sometime next month.
My job is a full time job right now but next month it will slow down to part time so i will be doing uber.
anyways i signed up for zello and joined the chat just to check it out before i start.. i guess i was banned probably because i never talked...is there anyone on here i could message to somehow unblock me?

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
username is karrmite.
thanks in advance.
POST # 4/matt halis:"Ahoy!" & Welcome
to UP.Net Forums from
Temporarily Power Outaged Marco Island
on Florida's Wild SSW Coast.

Bostonian Bison prefers Acquired Taste
"Marmite" & "Vegemite" or Explosive
"Thermite" for his Zello "handles".

Droll Bison: One Zany Wordsmith.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
We have you a shot but you did not participate or even say hello. We do this to keep lurkers out who take the advatage of the advice but dont contribute. Sorry

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh ok. I was probably away from the phone. I will be starting to uber next month as my main job is pretty busy at the moment. When i start can i contact you again so you could unblock me?

·
Registered
9 Posts
hey Simon i was blocked too...i just start driving too.....when you blocked me i was trying to figure out how the app works .......its -zmei-
thank you

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hello. I was blocked too. I just signed up. I was listening for a few minutes, just to get the feel of the group before I started contributing... but the conversation was two people talking about politics, so I turned it off. When I signed back in, I found out I was blocked. I don't plan on just "lurking" - I'll eventually contribute - but I just wanted to get a feel for what is discussed first. Please unblock me :) (username - jmr8749)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hello. I was blocked too. I just signed up. I was listening for a few minutes, just to get the feel of the group before I started contributing... but the conversation was two people talking about politics, so I turned it off. When I signed back in, I found out I was blocked. I don't plan on just "lurking" - I'll eventually contribute - but I just wanted to get a feel for what is discussed first. Please unblock me :) (username - jmr8749)
Exact sams reason i was blocksd

1 - 17 of 17 Posts