Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In multiple occasions I have had friends request 30+ mile trips with my destination set to where they are headed just to see what's up with the system. Every single time it goes to drivers 8 min away. So basically they r screwing the driver and the customer. Experience means nothing anymore.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Even Black/SUV with uber trash ..9 of 10 rides are local going 4-5 blocks, but because it's black they expected high service and at least 20 min waiting time..
And when they going to airport, ordered X or Pool or local taxi for $25
It is complete abuse of the black car industry as a whole. I had a passenger who ordered an suv. Drove a mile and a half, waited 10 mins and she came out on north end and vesse going to 200 west. Literally around the block cause she didn't want to walk in the cold.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Had a few pings but all local. Longest ride Was from the hotel Named TRYP on 35th st between 8th and 9th, to EWR. Got lucky with that ride. All the other rides was super short and fast.

Lol and shortest ride (biggest joke ever, never had a shorter ride than this) was from the Hyatt Herald sq which is on 31st between 5th Ave and broadway. And dropped them 1 1/2 block down to 31st and 7th Ave at penn station. The worst part was it took me 7 mins to get to them and they had 3 large luggages, so I hopped out helped them with they luggage and all and I thought they were going to an airport Cus tags said JFK on the luggage handle but when I swiped 'Start Trip'. My heart felt like s*** Cus it said penn station and the ride was 4 mins. Smh people are beyond lazy these days rofl

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Had a few pings but all local. Longest ride Was from the hotel Named TRYP on 35th st between 8th and 9th, to EWR. Got lucky with that ride. All the other rides was super short and fast.

Lol and shortest ride (biggest joke ever, never had a shorter ride than this) was from the Hyatt Herald sq which is on 31st between 5th Ave and broadway. And dropped them 1 1/2 block down to 31st and 7th Ave at penn station. The worst part was it took me 7 mins to get to them and they had 3 large luggages, so I hopped out helped them with they luggage and all and I thought they were going to an airport Cus tags said JFK on the luggage handle but when I swiped 'Start Trip'. My heart felt like s*** Cus it said penn station and the ride was 4 mins. Smh people are beyond lazy these days rofl
They are not to blame. Uber Is to blame. If you can have a nicer car with a nicer driver, gets out and helps you, talks to you etc.n for a few bucks more( not $50 min as a legitimate black car company) why not?

·
Registered
126 Posts

Ha-ha-ha, that what we talking about ..thanks to Uber option # calculate trip price..! All short ride going to Black/SUV because its fancy to enter in LUX car from LUX Hotel; and they always tipping Doorman by the way;

and when going far, let's take pool and safe $ for drinks later...suckers..journal guys just promoted free UBER brand , because all thinking that uber giving you car to drive ....

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
How does the suv driver rating goes? I just message them and I'm now only accepting black and suv request .. and I know that once I fall below 4.8 and I will be doing uber pool all my life.. by the way I'm new just started 6 weeks ago I mean how many suv and black driver can maintain a 4.8 and above.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.