Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Sad! But I will not act like a taxi driver and blame every single black cab driver for that. Although contrary to some cabbies believe, when you're on the road for living you're bound to be involved in accidents at some point, you don't need to be an uber driver for that. :)

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
they think doing the K makes u a better driver it does not. you see taxis going up one way streets too unlike uber drivers they know what they are doing but are still doing it

·
Premium Member
6,526 Posts
they think doing the K makes u a better driver it does not. you see taxis going up one way streets too unlike uber drivers they know what they are doing but are still doing it
Been driving for 25 years , in that time I've never seen a black cab driving the wrong way in a one way st.

·
Premium Member
6,526 Posts
PH drivers don't have as much free time sitting around to photograph other drivers like black cab drivers do
PH drivers don't have as much free time sitting around to photograph other drivers like black cab drivers do
Such a lame excuse , if a car is coming towards you in a one way you have all the time in the world . Back up your quotes .

·
Banned
3,071 Posts
I think when they say 'Black Cab' drivers are the best in the world their talking about 'London Black Cabs' 6th year in a row as well apparently oh well.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I think when they say 'Black Cab' drivers are the best in the world their talking about 'London Black Cabs' 6th year in a row as well apparently oh well.
"They" say a lot don't they.

When that is said, what "They" really mean is, the most knowledgeable about Geographic London, but about thats it.

London black cabbies do not hold the award for most skilful drivers for the last 6 years, agreed? in actuality they'd, on the whole, probably receive a well deserved wooden spoon award let's be honest.

·
Premium Member
6,526 Posts
I can't promise you a London street but this should tick a box or two and tut tut fabrication is not a currency I deal in.

http://dailym.ai/1RujEPB
I can't promise you a London street but this should tick a box or two and tut tut fabrication is not a currency I deal in.

http://dailym.ai/1RujEPB
This is not a London cab driver this driver is from Nuneaton so he is no different from a ph driver , all drivers from other counties just apply for a licence same as ph, and how many years do you need to go back before you find what you think is a London taxi making a mistake .

·
Registered
229 Posts
Relax Bettysmalls, knowone is peeing on your parade, we can all read and comprehend an article. You do realise this is just a bit of tongue in cheek banter.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts