Not open for further replies.
2481 - 2500 of 3332 Posts

·
Premium Member
619 Posts

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
Observe the cause of any market crash, there's always a commie at the root of it, bros.

Russia = commies trying to start a war with Ukraine.
China = commies trying to ban crypto to create their own centralized crypto-coin.
USA = commie government wanting to regulate free market crypto Stablecoins in February (because they threaten the US Dollar) to create their own centralized (commie) national coins just like China.
Kazakhstan = former part of USSR (commie) nation blocking the mining of BTC.
Fed = illegitimate commie pyramid scheme wanting to raise interest rates 2-3 times this year after their policies to control inflation failed.
Inflation = more commie failed economic policy.
Covid = Wuhan China virus = another great China import = commie virus

·
Premium Member
2,478 Posts
Have you seen the Stock Market performance lately, bro?

It's not doing too good either...

EVERYTHING is getting hammered, including the Equities Market. 🤣
View attachment 639648
Bro, I would be watching the Supermarket if I were invested. You guys were laughing at my investments in stocks like VZ, WAFD and XOM that pay dividends (4-7%). The only loss that I am carrying are in crypto related investments ( HOOD, SHIB, BTC, ETH).

·
Premium Member
619 Posts
Bro, I would be watching the Supermarket if I were invested. You guys were laughing at my investments in stocks like VZ, WAFD and XOM that pay dividends (4-7%). The only loss that I am carrying are in crypto related investments ( HOOD, SHIB, BTC, ETH).
Of course we laugh at your investments. 🤣

4%-7% annually doesn't even cover inflation, bro 🤣

Even if you made those dividends every month, single digits don't impress us.

We profit no less than 25%-35% per trade when trading the Bitcoin, then we move to Stablecoins.

Passively investing into Altcoins for us Pidgeons is just the icing on the cake, bro!

·
Premium Member
2,478 Posts
Of course we laugh at your investments. 🤣

4%-7% annually doesn't even cover inflation, bro 🤣

Even if you made those dividends every month, single digits don't impress us.

We profit no less than 25%-35% per trade when trading the Bitcoin, then we move to Stablecoins.

Passively investing into Altcoins for us Pidgeons is just the icing on the cake, bro!
Bro, (can I call you that without being Nigerian), You guys are running a business with very good gross margin 25-35%; then you are taking the business earnings and moving them to a limited risk investment (stablecoins). I am simply an investor practicing the same limited risk philosophy that you exabit with stablecoins. So, without your business income, what was your return on stablecoins?

Reactions: Viking 757

·
Premium Member
619 Posts
Bro, (can I call you that without being Nigerian), You guys are running a business with very good gross margin 25-35%; then you are taking to business earning and moving them to a limited risk investment (stablecoins). I am simply an investor practicing the same limited risk philosophy that you exabit with stablecoins. So, without your business income, what was your return on stablecoins?
Bro, we use Stablecoins to provide stability and constant liquidity to the model.

Stablecoins are immune from fluctuations, +/- 0.50% in theory, we don't earn anything from them.

Some risk aversion has to be built into the system to keep it solvent and protect the gains.

I'll be the first to admit that cryptocurrencies are madness but long term they are very bullish.

·
Premium Member
26,977 Posts
Bro, Skynet is almost here in 2022 and it has a new name: "The Blockchain".

The Blockchain coldly executes transactions and precisely pays out daily dividends.

The "bro, bro, bro" thing is fast becoming a layer of inefficiency, entirely obsolete. 🤣
But it is entertaining.

BRO BRO BRO DETAILS ASAP BRO!!!!!

ARE YOU THERE BRO!!!!

????

2481 - 2500 of 3332 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.