Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I'm socially awkward and can't handle large groups

Votes: 7 33.3%
2361 - 2380 of 2495 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,650 Posts
In Brazilian real.... What that like $280
US COIN . I do not know any other better that the mighty dollar .
Let’s just talk about shiba . If you bought 1k at 30 and goes to 60, you only made 1k and you have 2k . Do you really think these guys going to retire on 2k ? Unless they invest real money on any of these coins let’s say 100k - 1mill the chances to make a decent return are very low . Of course , buying Bitcoin at 100 and selling at 60000 is great but only if you bough 10k at 100.

·
Premium Member
748 Posts
NEW VIDEO: "Cash is Trash!" SAUR TV. This one's for you Brohit @HPRohit 🤣

If you put it on a car seat, and take a photo of it, you can burn, freeze it, eat it or whatever suits your cold blooded heart....but I need cash on a car seat....I know yall are third world livin, so cash on the seat of a jingle bus will work...

·
Premium Member
2,316 Posts
If you put it on a car seat, and take a photo of it, you can burn, freeze it, eat it or whatever suits your cold blooded heart....but I need cash on a car seat....I know yall are third world livin, so cash on the seat of a jingle bus will work...
Does this help
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Premium Member
868 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,316 Posts
"Mighty Dollar", you say... Seriously, bro???

From 1980 to 2015, the Dollar has lost 65% of its value.

Only mighty thing I see on this chart is debt growth.

Currency will never be a store of value.
View attachment 637788

Article Link:
Dollar Erosion: Currency Will Never Be A Store Of Value | Seeking Alpha
Did you read this dated 2016? The guy believes that gold would be of the better investments in 2016. Here a comparison of gold (red) vs S&P 500 (blue)
White Rectangle Slope Font Plot

Attachments

·
Premium Member
868 Posts
Did you read this dated 2016? The guy believes that gold would be of the better investments in 2016. Here a comparison of gold (red) vs S&P 500 (blue)
The erosion of the US Dollar has continued accelerating since 2016 and is and not slowing down.

Gold was presented as a counterweight in the article, demonstrating that US currency will never be a store of value, unlike GOLD.

I do own GOLD, in addition to stable coin reserves (for liquidity) and cryptocurrencies.

It's a bad idea to trust the USD anymore, it is very badly over-burdened.

GOLD is a safe hedge that historically has survived everything: wars, economic depressions, pandemics, and has never crashed to zero.

GOLD is up 541% since 2002.

Everyone should own some GOLD, as it's one of the safer long-term assets to hold.

GOLD coin denominations start in the mid 3 figures, USD.

GOLD has appreciated at least 50% since 2016, chart below:

Rectangle Slope Plot Font Line

Artcle link:

·
Premium Member
2,316 Posts
Yes and the erosion of the US Dollar has continued accelerating since is and not slowing down.

I do own GOLD, in additions to stable coins and cryptocurrencies.

Gold is a safe hedge that historically has survived everything, wars, depressions, pandemics, everyone should own some.

Gold coin denominations start in the mid 3 figures.
What happed to gold between 2016 to 2016? All value is based on individual's perspective. It doesn't matter if its gold, a gallon of water, or crypto.

Bro If this world falls apart, I hope to be fully invested in lead.... Until then, I will keep rolling with USD....

·
Premium Member
7,650 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,316 Posts
Jajaja.
Anywhere in the world you pull a “ Franklin” and do the job . Try to offer them Bitcoin and they will think you are “Nigerian “.
I was recently on Vacation, and I took a stack of $5 for tipping. After the first day, I needed to change the $5 for $1 because I was over tipping.

• Haha
Reactions: New2This
2361 - 2380 of 2495 Posts