·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bon Chon Bitcoin for Chicken Meetup
Date and location to be announced

FREE Chicken for first 3 attendees.
Bring your own Mambo Sauce.

The Technology will be shared, how to create transactions in 12-24 hours.

Stool Pidgeons of the world, rise up against corporate oppression. $0.30 a mile is coming soon.

You already know how to use apps and have smartphones. I will "learn" you how to leverage cryptos against Amazon even if you're broke.

Good Chicken must be subsidized, one way or another...

@3.75 @Gtown Driver

AE5EB6BB-6BCD-4A4C-B603-9DFD5F6A48EF.jpeg

35A467A2-DCD5-4A98-A347-2341C16DBFFE.jpeg

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Makes sense. Don't wanna get addicted to this chicken without having the leveraged funds to eat it when you want.
The flavor on the left is the new Honey Shits?!!

Makes sense. Don't wanna get addicted to this chicken without having the leveraged funds to eat it when you want.
Good Chicken must be subsidized, one way or another...

·
Premium Member
5,161 Posts
Yeah when I would go to order out I would make sure to just stick to small order of wings, kimchi and a beer as I'm waiting for the carryout.

If I go into eat, staying under 50 was tough. Especially if I end up getting a bibimbap bowl or some other sides and beers.

·
Premium Member
5,161 Posts
Do you like giving yourself the shits to forget about the emotional pain you're suffering through?
Some people look at it as the shits and such.

Kimchi specifically has natural probiotics that help aid the digestive system. You wanna clear the body of those toxins and as long as a bathroom is nearby, Kimchi helps you do it. In these countries like Korea they eat a lot of food that clears the body of toxins and focus on eating food that is as close to living as possible. The closer your food is to still being alive, the better it is for you. In these countries they focus on eating just picked vegetables and meats which do a great job retaining their nutritional value and are good at getting the digestive system to flow regularly.

1 - 20 of 2495 Posts