Uber Drivers Forum banner
61 - 66 of 66 Posts
Discussion starter · #61 ·
Of course it is. It’s not a baby chimp, or a baby gorilla. It’s a baby human. Killing unborn children should be outlawed just like we outlawed slavery.
So why is it not added to the list in the census if it's a human? Are you ready to start an orphanage? Help Finance it? A fetus is not a baby, that's why it's called a fetus.
HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So why is it not added to the list in the census if it's a human? Are you ready to start an orphanage? Help Finance it? A fetus is not a baby, that's why it's called a fetus.
HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21 weeks. It’s a baby.

“I just couldn’t get comfortable, I couldn’t sleep. So I went to my doctor, and he said, ‘You’re going into labor,'” she said. “And at that time I wasn’t even 21 weeks. I didn’t know what to think. ‘He can’t come yet.’ I wasn’t even at the halfway point of my pregnancy.”

And the situation was grim. Children’s Minnesota neonatologist Dr. Stacy Kern and her team delivered the news.

“We know that babies born at 21 weeks usually have a poor prognosis, so actually the family was given a 0% chance for baby Richard,” Kern said.

But the Hutchinsons were 100% determined.

“We always had that fear, but deep down we knew that he was going to keep going, he was going to surprise everybody,” Rick said.

And that’s exactly what he did.

Discussion starter · #63 · (Edited)
21 weeks. It’s a baby.

“I just couldn’t get comfortable, I couldn’t sleep. So I went to my doctor, and he said, ‘You’re going into labor,'” she said. “And at that time I wasn’t even 21 weeks. I didn’t know what to think. ‘He can’t come yet.’ I wasn’t even at the halfway point of my pregnancy.”

And the situation was grim. Children’s Minnesota neonatologist Dr. Stacy Kern and her team delivered the news.

“We know that babies born at 21 weeks usually have a poor prognosis, so actually the family was given a 0% chance for baby Richard,” Kern said.

But the Hutchinsons were 100% determined.

“We always had that fear, but deep down we knew that he was going to keep going, he was going to surprise everybody,” Rick said.

And that’s exactly what he did.
You brainwashed people only care about the baby, but when it comes to raising it you wash your hands. Let me know how the orphanage that you started and financed comes out.

A three-year-old toddler has a beating heart right? Does it have a right to tell his mother what to do with her body? I don't think so!

And again you never address my issues. How come if a fetus is a baby, it's not counted in the census?

Discussion starter · #64 ·
You brainwashed people only care about the baby, but when it comes to raising it you wash your hands. Let me know how the orphanage that you started and financed comes out.

A three-year-old toddler has a beating heart right? Does it have a right to tell his mother what to do with her body? I don't think so!

And again you never address my issues. How come if a fetus is a baby, it's not counted in the census?
You know the answers. Just thank God your mother didn’t think of you as a worthless clump of cells that could be casually killed before you got to experience the miracle of life.

Discussion starter · #66 ·
You know the answers. Just thank God your mother didn’t think of you as a worthless clump of cells that could be casually killed before you got to experience the miracle of life.
No, I have the questions that you never seem to answer. In fact I was hoping my mother would have aborted me, who the hell wants to live in this crummy world? A world where only a handful of people live their lives without worrying about money all the time. Life is overrated. And then you croak.

61 - 66 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.