Uber Drivers Forum banner
41 - 60 of 66 Posts
Please, don't get me wrong. Trump is a saint!
As far as his not taking any salary, based on his truthful track record, I'd be happy with a little proof. In regards to his directing his salary to other government departments, that just cannot be done. If he does, the monies go into the general treasury. Maybe I should ask Steven Mnuchin since he runs the treasury. He wouldn't lie, would he?

In the meantime, I'll just defer to his Niece Mary Trump and Trumps sister Judge Maryanne Trump Barry. The family always know.
here educate yourself tha fact that you did not know this speaks loads about where you get your info BTW please give a source from where you got the idea he couldnt redirect his salary to other government agencys if He wanted (other than out of your head)

here educate yourself tha fact that you did not know this speaks loads about where you get your info BTW please give a source from where you got the idea he couldnt redirect his salary to other government agencys if He wanted (other than out of your head)

On the surface.....just google gifted money to the treasury.

"The Bureau of the Fiscal Service may accept gifts donated to the United States Government to reduce debt held by the public. Acting for the Secretary of the Treasury, Fiscal Service may accept a gift of: Money, only on the condition that it be used to reduce debt held by the public. "

If that's your whole Trump platform, I hope you do your own homework. You want me to link the actual law that mandates the directed monies to the US Government, that i would simply say........DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK.
It's not my job to tutor you Trumpanzies. You can't even see beyond whatever mango tinted glasses you are viewing my America.
I can't change your minds and I don't intend to. I have no idea what motivates your kind, or what your rational is.
Follow your mythical dream of the Trump world and be comfortable with it, but don't involve me in your QAnon world.

I'm currently watching a documentary about a person named Billy Meier oh, he is famous for photographing alien ships back in the 70s and early 80s. This documentary was done in 2014. Amongst many other prophecies Billy Meier has written down and documented, one struck me that's very interesting.

One of the prophecies he wrote down was that by the end of 2020 there is View attachment 499671 going to be Anarchy and Civil War oh, and the United States will eventually be set up into 5 separate states ruled by dictatorships. Now remember this was recorded in the 70s and the video is from 2014.

the name of the documentary is called "and did they listen".
What did he say about Uber?

Discussion starter · #45 ·
What did he say about Uber?
Crazy Riders from both sides will be using Uber to transport them to the war Zone.

Once in the war zone, the nutjobs will burn down every Uber car. The remaining Uber drivers will be forced to go on a ship and taken to Zeta reticuli.

u are being distracted when u should be retooling.relocating, shoring up.

the power will go out for 6 weeks and people will die

and rot..

maybe not tomorrow but as soon as they think they can control traffic in and out of a city or state.....

supply chains are already venerable ...soon truckers wont cross state line ...and national gard will have to distribute...etc...

now if something unplanned like an earthquake or fire goes through westwood the powers that be will EXACERBATE it just like they use corona virus..

they will heard and CULL U....u wont even see it coming...

no power in compton lol...

money neighborhood no different rich alone without power is a rotting corpse in a a week.

panic causes accidents slip in bath etc bad decisions full on psychotic event ..

we are looking at a decade of mayhem...and worse...

Talk about out of touch and clueless with no idea what's going on in Seattle, Portland, LA, NY, Austin, Chicago, Minneapolis, etc. Every one a lefty democratic run city and state. You have yet to realize democratic and democracy are not the same.
If the GOP spectacle showed us anything it's that reason and reality don't exist in the modern Republican party. You have yet to realize this.

My Buddy is going to portland on the weekends and getting huge deals of stuff at garage sales,

clothes new with tags

new in box tools,

all kinds of shit for cents on the dollar.

people are running and cant take shit with them...

If the donkey's get all the keys to the kingdom, hold on to your hats cuz ish gonna get real hinky fast and not in a good way. we ain't seen nothing yet.
Proof is in that first 30 days... more proof in the next 3 months - as evidences by it’s passing and outcome already. Not very a promising example for the next 20 months before we can change it. That’s a lot of time to really destroy everything considering how fast they are at it now.

I'm currently watching a documentary about a person named Billy Meier oh, he is famous for photographing alien ships back in the 70s and early 80s. This documentary was done in 2014. Amongst many other prophecies Billy Meier has written down and documented, one struck me that's very interesting.

One of the prophecies he wrote down was that by the end of 2020 there is View attachment 499671 going to be Anarchy and Civil War oh, and the United States will eventually be set up into 5 separate states ruled by dictatorships. Now remember this was recorded in the 70s and the video is from 2014.

Texas will definitely be one of them, but “dictatorship” is a little off - we have been organizing the convention of states for some time now, so seceding is an effort by the people at the grass roots level. Big gvt doesn’t want anything to do with that.

Not to mention the cold blood. It's real......QAnon real!

According to the Sac BEE

"After questions from The Bee on Wednesday, Governor's Office spokesman Nathan Click said an oversight by the office resulted in Newsom keeping his full pay, which for July was $17,479.
Newsom sent a letter to the Controller's Office Wednesday asking Yee to reduce his pay retroactively to July 1."

This of course, won't satisfy the need to discredit Gov. Gavin Newsom by the right. Just thought I''d add this bit of recent news.
We both know that had he not been caught, it would have never been corrected.

If the GOP spectacle showed us anything it's that reason and reality don't exist in the modern Republican party. You have yet to realize this.
It’s not a left/right issue in politics - it’s all of them. Now, speaking about regular citizens, it’s a total left thing. That’s where all the vast majority of violence is, abortion, race baiters, Marxist thinkers...

It’s not a left/right issue in politics - it’s all of them. Now, speaking about regular citizens, it’s a total left thing. That’s where all the vast majority of violence is, abortion, race baiters, Marxist thinkers...
What's a "race baiter"? Sounds like 1950s throwback lingo during segregation.

Discussion starter · #56 ·
You can thank Trump for the increase in violence. Abortion is legal and a woman has a right to what happens to her own body. Does a two-year-old kid have a right to tell his or her mother what to do? No! Sorry, but a fetus is not a baby.

We’re not having another Civil War.

You can thank Trump for the increase in violence. Abortion is legal and a woman has a right to what happens to her own body. Does a two-year-old kid have a right to tell his or her mother what to do? No! Sorry, but a fetus is not a baby.
A fetus is a baby human. We should not be killing our most innocent and defenseless citizens by the millions. :(

41 - 60 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.