Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I get to a house and they dropped the ping in the wrong spot so off the bat I'm frustrated. As this woman gets in the car a guy walks up and asks how much it is to the airport. I say about 30 or so then he goes through his wallet and hands me a 100 dollar bill. Today has been good so far.

·
Registered
216 Posts
So I get to a house and they dropped the ping in the wrong spot so off the bat I'm frustrated. As this woman gets in the car a guy walks up and asks how much it is to the airport. I say about 30 or so then he goes through his wallet and hands me a 100 dollar bill. Today has been good so far.
Shhhhhhh.....Uber wants 28% of that.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol too bad they can't have crap. And yeah I will say the chance of a big tip is always in the back of my mind. Too bad 99.99% of people let me down.

·
Registered
206 Posts
$100 just like that? No strings attached?

·
Registered
967 Posts
It would a mess when UberPool rolls out in houston. Cheap ass loyal uber riders will be expecting tips from the drivers instead. Man, its coming!
If it comes, I'm rejecting the Pool trips. ALL drivers should too because it lowers the amount of available pax.

Rates are too low as it is. We need all the trips we can get

1 - 15 of 15 Posts