Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
All the little rats start to appear as soon as 1.2 shows and at 1.5 its a FUBAR frenzy. ****ing ******s!!

View attachment 11222
POST # 1/bscott: The Developmentally
Challenged DON'T deserve
to be Used/Abused as Invective. The
MUCH MORE accurate term, would be "lemmings".

There are UPNF Members that have con-
fided their Family "Crosses to Bear".
DO NOT make it worse for them.

Bison schools the Uninformed.

·
Banned
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
POST # 1/bscott: The Developmentally
Challenged DON'T deserve
to be Used/Abused as Invective. The
MUCH MORE accurate term, would be "lemmings".

There are UPNF Members that have con-
fided their Family "Crosses to Bear".
DO NOT make it worse for them.

Bison schools the Uninformed.
I'll agree with you on this one although retain the right to use the term "rat bastard" in the future

Lemmings are small rodents, usually found in or near the Arctic, in tundra biomes. They are subniveal animals, and together with voles and muskrats, they make up the subfamily Arvicolinae (also known as Microtinae), which forms part of the largest mammal radiation by far, the superfamily Muroidea, which also includes rats, mice, hamsters, and gerbils.

Order Rodentia Superfamily Muroidea Family Cricetidae Subfamily Arvicolinae: voles, lemmings, and related species Tribe Lemmini

a member of any large group following an unthinking course towards mass destruction
or
a person who unthinkingly joins a mass movement, especially a headlong rush to destruction.

·
Premium Member
2,963 Posts
Lemmings:

a member of any large group following an unthinking course towards mass destruction
or
a person who unthinkingly joins a mass movement, especially a headlong rush to destruction
Hmmmm.....I'm seriously thinking about changing my avatar. This is quite a good description of Uber drivers. LOL :p

Attachments

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
I hear ya!

BTW, I hate that area in your map. Picking up PAX off of Torrance Beach with all their sand trails, and suntan lotion rubbing off my seats! ugh!

Even had a PAX Pin Drop at the BEACH! Parked in the parking lot and waited for a few secs. PAX showed up and went to the WRONG car. I drive PLUS, and the same make/model car was also within the vicinity. Called the PAX and he was just a few steps away from me. Good ride back to LA though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts