Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what’s this big change happening that Uber mike keeps talking about but telling us not to talk about it if we know? Heard him say big changes like 19x.
We may all be picking on him, but he called a few things on the money. Boy knows what he be talking about (sometimes)

·
Premium Member
5,168 Posts
So what's this big change happening that Uber mike keeps talking about but telling us not to talk about it if we know? Heard him say big changes like 19x.
We may all be picking on him, but he called a few things on the money. Boy knows what he be talking about (sometimes)
I don't know what you're talkin about but I'll tell you what I know about Uber Mike.
He has personality issues.
He really knows his stuff.

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Just ignore UberMikeNYC!
He has a bunch of mental problems.
Whining and crying for attention.
Right now his big "secret" is that he goes to the Golf Tournament in the HAMPTONS to make the money which he can't make in Jersey and NYC anymore.

·
Premium Member
2,385 Posts
So what's this big change happening that Uber mike keeps talking about but telling us not to talk about it if we know? Heard him say big changes like 19x.
How do you want us to tell you? First rule is not to talk about it if you know about it, now you want to talk about it! See, we cannot tell you, you won't be able to keep it to yourself.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.