Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why does UBER need to see any of mine or yours sms / text messages? They also have our permission to modify the as well as use our camera to take pictures and videos without having to notify us. The can take pictures from our gallery, listen to voice mails and continue collecting data even when we turn the app off. The reason. They are able to get by with all of this along with pain as the bare minimum is because they are sharing the information with the government. Uber is the ultimate big brother!
Product Font Screenshot Technology Number

·
Banned
1,026 Posts
I received what I consider to be an inappropriate PM from SibeRescueBrian on April 8, 2017.
Because of that PM, this comment is currently under edit.
The owner of uberpeople.net should be aware of this over-reach from SibeRescueBrian,
as this edit of my content contribution is the direct result of the PM I recieved.
Check back soon for edit updates while this content is updated.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We just need a mole on the inside of Uber to confirm that they watch us and listen through our phones.
Seems like wiretapping, and why would they force us to agree to be wiretapped?

Tammy, what's the worst thing you can think of that you did in front of your phone that Uber might have seen?
I haven't done anything dishonest or against the law but I would be beyond pissed if my private pictures were out there for the public to see.

·
Banned
1,026 Posts
I received what I consider to be an inappropriate PM from SibeRescueBrian on April 8, 2017.
The owner of uberpeople.net should be aware of this over-reach from SibeRescueBrian,
as this edit of my content contribution is the direct result of the PM I recieved.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
One seems surprised that Uber is using your camera, your microphone, your SMS data.

One only knows this because Uber has told them.

One should be glad Uber has even bothered to tell them.

Many have done the same to the One and not said a word. Not one.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I don't have permissions on for microphone, sms, camera etc for Uber. Are they still able to bypass this?
I didn't think the driver app would allow you to receive pings unless you accepted their requests for permissions.

Have you checked your settings lately and made sure they are still in the "deny permission" position for the Uber driver app?

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I believed you. I just didn't realize it would allow us to receive pings without accepting permissions. I erroneously had it in my head that it was required. I don't know where I got that.

My bad.

:D

(Trying hard not to piss off anyone that goes by the moniker of "Panther Lady".)

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
464 Posts
I believed you. I just didn't realize it would allow us to receive pings without accepting permissions. I erroneously had it in my head that it was required. I don't know where I got that.

My bad.

:D

(Trying hard not to piss off anyone that goes by the moniker of "Panther Lady".)

:rolleyes:
LOL!! Most people don't mess with me. Might be because of the tattoos, not entirely sure though. :D

·
Banned
1,026 Posts

·
Premium Member
62,949 Posts
Why does UBER need to see any of mine or yours sms / text messages? They also have our permission to modify the as well as use our camera to take pictures and videos without having to notify us. The can take pictures from our gallery, listen to voice mails and continue collecting data even when we turn the app off. The reason. They are able to get by with all of this along with pain as the bare minimum is because they are sharing the information with the government. Uber is the ultimate big brother! View attachment 101900
Because they make more $$ money $$ selling your information to GOVERNMENT than $elling Rides !
Google of BIG BROTHER GOOGLE/ D.A.R.P.A.( proprietors of D.A.R.P.A. killer Robots and Drones) partnered with UBER Very Early on ,and uses UBER for proving ground product testing. Such as tracking,data mining,back door cell phone Spying Systems Facial Recognition systems.
Even traffic data is sold to traffic engineering firms. Your speed,areas speeded in ,and times of day are sold to municipal government and insurance companies. UBER is also being used to impose and implement Agenda 21 goals of elimination of personal vehicle ownership. It's starving YOU out of a car slowly isn't it ?( P.s. note who is buying up Google stock RAPIDLY recently.George Soros who tried to buy Hillary Clinton into office. George Soros of " Open Border Society" who loves Syrian Refugees so much,he creates MORE OF THEM ! George Soros of pay police shooting hammer wielding protestors to promote Civil Unrest to validate Invasion of America by United Nations armed forces !
He has figured out internet is more trusted than the Corporate Owned Media,now they are BUYING THE INTERNET.
George Soros is a major player in World Bank.
World Bank finances War among other things such as burdening developing nations with debt. Russia AND SYRIA broke free of the grips of world Bank.
Notice the Owned Governments rhetoric towards Russia lately AND war in Syria ! Africa is next on the debt ladening world Bank Agenda.
Paid Mercenaries of Private Armies help over throw Governments not favored by bankers.
Private Armies can invade,or throw rocks at protests.
It does NOT have to be an R.P.G. to start a war. Remember this FACT when you SEE it on T.V. soon .

Attachments

·
Registered
218 Posts
To avoid law enforcement officials in cities and countries where Uber was operating illegaly, Uber checked user's credit cards to make sure they are not from police credit unions and even their social media profiles. They would monitor which users opened and closed the app often (eyeballing), and check whether the phone is one of the cheapest ones available, because officials would buy multiple phones to create multiple accounts. If they thought a user was law enforcement, they would show them ghost cars or that there are no cars available, sometimes a driver would accept a request but quickly cancel.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/03/technology/uber-greyball-program-evade-authorities.html?_r=1

Even heard John McCain flat out say that Trumps election had intereferred with the agenda of the new world order that had been on track. If most people knew what was really going on they would beg for the blue pill.
Thankfully Russia, the bankers and the oil industry will save us. Better check Tillerson's record on human rights and you'll see why he is skipping the annual human rights report, plus the war in Iraq was for oil and Trump said he wants us to take their oil, tohunt4me won't mention that of course. In Russia the opposition leaders and jurnalists are killed and jailed, and if you think that's good then you are asking for Big Brother.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
There is a backdoor to everything

One which you may have signed away permission to in contract update fine print. Consent is decree.
Free will is body of law .
" do what thy will is the whole of the law"
Do not ASSIGN Free Will to Others.
Understood. I agree, however, the screen prints show the permissions turned off. Is it still being shared?

Remember the poor kid who was deaf and had a bunch of L's in his name , his sign language school wanted him to change his name because the L symbol of thumb and forefinger resembled a " gun" !?!?
Are you serious? That is freaking ridiculous.

Ah. I just looked up the article. His name also happens to be "Hunter" which, I imagine, would also be offensive to anyone who has been raised with the anti-gun rhetoric.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts