Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got any ideas or tips on where are most of the Bieber fans in Sydney? So I can head out to that area and taking them to their "god"!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If gates opens at 5pm and you live in Palm Beach, what time will you leave? I never been to a concert so I have no clue…

·
Registered
779 Posts
If gates opens at 5pm and you live in Palm Beach, what time will you leave? I never been to a concert so I have no clue…
If you're positioned at Palm Beach around 5pm on a weekend you'll get plenty of work. Don't try to get one big job to a concert because you could get stuck out there especially if it is at Olympic Park. Better off with shorter but more consistent work.

But to answer your question i would think people would leave 2 hours before the concert begins to allow for traffic.

·
Premium Member
11,054 Posts
Watch out for the minors, there will be heaps of them.
Also surge will be limited as heaps of ants will be there unless it starts raining when concert ends

·
Registered
779 Posts
So I picked up 2 women today that had just arrived from Brisbane. They had driven 14hours from Mackay to Brisbane. They saw Beiber in Brisbane and now they have VIP tickets to see him again in Sydney.

I was a bit surprised to see women in their early 30's so in love with Justin Beiber. Especially when Justin Beiber has called some of his fans ugly in the past. It makes me a bit sad that they spend thousands to see a guy that would most likely look down at them if he met them in person. Hopefully they have a good night.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yes stay away from Olympic park nightmare besides the smart ones go via train then it surges via each train station all the way to the city.
As a train driver by day I can tell you where I am headed. Lido be train station. Out of the oly park nightmare and most will change at Lidcombe to find their perspective train home. So I would go to LIDCOMBE or STRATHFIELD stations. They are your junction stations.

·
Premium Member
11,054 Posts
Lidcombe and strathfield stations are still close to olympic park...if demand is high
you will still get pings for olympic park.

I doubt anyone would drive 10 mins for pickup in traffic..

If you really wanted a fare..ill go offline
and wait near the pullman or novotel hotels
Problem being traffic getting out

Central station is good

1 - 20 of 33 Posts