Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DRIVERS BEWARE: The new feature that was released today says that drivers will now be compensated for long pick ups. Good right?
Well. First trip of the day. 25 miles to pick her up. I’m thinking I’m getting paid for some of those miles with this new feature. That’s why I accepted it. However, uber lied. I received $5 for taking her 6 miles up the road. 31 miles trip for $5. No reimbursement for long pickups on fare details. I was furious!
Called support (which is a satellite company and claims that they don’t have the corporate number). After being on the phone with support for an hour, they tell me that this feature won’t be available in our area for another few months. However, it says available in October. It’s apperently only available in a few cities.
Such a bogus company. I can’t wait until I can start working a real job again.
Just wanted to let my fellow drivers know that you will NOT be compensated for long pickups like uber advertises. Who wants to file a lawsuit? ‍♂

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
Because most of us can read and comprehend what we are reading.
Absolutely, I have been calling for incentives to pickup passengers that are several miles away. When I saw the announcement this morning I was like; "Good, this feature will be a good thing, especially on the South side Suburbs."

I'm a little disappointed that its not immediately available but I can wait a few weeks. The increase in Wait time charges is also something that needed to happen as well. It will motivate passengers to move their butts and get in the car, I don't start the trip until all seat belts are clicked.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.