Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
15,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I took a ride on Monday night.

I chose not to rate this driver since she deserved a one star.
I think she was driving barefoot because her car smelled like the worse case of smelly feet I've smelled in my life.
Wife and I were both gagging and had to roll down windows. Fortunately we weren't going far.
She's not going to last. Driving one month and she's a 4.5.
Since she's an older lady, i just felt bad rating low.
I just kept my $5 and I'll let others get her deactivated.

Anyway, I've been checking my rider app everyday. Today is Thursday and I still see this the moment I open the app
White Light Map Product Black

This improvement will definitely help get us more ratings, and hopefully tips.

I usually rate right away, so don't know how long it's been this way. But I'm positive it hasn't always been this way.

Just thought I'd share.

·
Registered
15,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Give her a 5 Star and tip her $5 in the app ;)...that is your fellow driver and we take care of our own.
You weren't there. You don't know :(

Are you sure it was her feet?
I'm really not.
Could have been a combination of ass, sweat, or maybe I was just sitting in fresh vomit.

Rotting feet was the thing that wife and I both agreed it could be.

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
So I took a ride on Monday night.

I chose not to rate this driver since she deserved a one star.
I think she was driving barefoot because her car smelled like the worse case of smelly feet I've smelled in my life.
Wife and I were both gagging and had to roll down windows. Fortunately we weren't going far.
She's not going to last. Driving one month and she's a 4.5.
Since she's an older lady, i just felt bad rating low.
I just kept my $5 and I'll let others get her deactivated.

Anyway, I've been checking my rider app everyday. Today is Thursday and I still see this the moment I open the app
View attachment 231995

This improvement will definitely help get us more ratings, and hopefully tips.

I usually rate right away, so don't know how long it's been this way. But I'm positive it hasn't always been this way.

Just thought I'd share.

Mods feel free to move to Ratings.
Probably where it should be.
I think you should rate her. It's like shooting a suffering animal you come across in the wild that you know is going to die from its wounds but if you leave it be, the suffering will just take longer.

Also, GROSS! Once the smell entered your olfactory zones, you should have said (in a truly sickened and panicky tone): "OMG what's that smell? There's something that smells really really bad right now - are we driving through a county dump area?" or something like that. :confused:o_O:eek:

Ewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!

Give her a 5 Star and tip her $5 in the app ;)...that is your fellow driver and we take care of our own.
Nooooo!! That's the kind of driver that DOES NOT deserve a good rating or a tip - I'm sorry but she sounds pretty awful.

·
Registered
15,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Also, GROSS! Once the smell entered your olfactory zones, you should have said (in a truly sickened and panicky tone): "OMG what's that smell? There's something that smells really really bad right now - are we driving through a county dump area?" or something like that. :confused:o_O:eek:

Ewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!

I noticed a bad smell right away.
But it seemed to get worse as the ride went on.

Almost as if she had kicked off her shoes while she was driving.
It was so foul!

By the time we couldn't take it, we were just a couple of minutes away.

But it was rough

·
Premium Member
9,264 Posts
Could have been a combination of ass, sweat, or maybe I was just sitting in fresh vomit. Rotting feet was the thing that wife and I both agreed it could be.
You're a fellow driver. You should have offered her some mints, and when she's not looking you can stuff some into your nostrils.

·
Registered
15,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I mean what can you do...right. I don't know. You probably did her a favor. Maybe she won't driver her car into oblivion. She's probably back into the cat foodie experience. Gramma killer... or savior. I know I'm conflicted now. :confused:
Yeah, I'm conflicted also. I wanted to be a nice guy, now I feel like crap.
It was really really bad though. And I didn't even mention her phone was sideways on the cupholder. She had to keep looking down and was having a hard time.

Probably did do her a favor.

Funny thing was my wife was pretty drunk. Told 2 different bartenders about the smelly feet. Both agreed with her that I should give one star. Of course that's what bartenders do, they agree with drunk people. But still, I stood my ground and you guys broke me.

I hope you guys can all sleep at night!

Black Font Line Eyelash Screenshot

1 - 20 of 48 Posts