Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I'm a new uber and I was just wondering if anyone can give me some advice on where the best areas are in fresno to wait for rides and at what time of day are the most requested? I come from about 20 minutes south of Fresno and would find this information to be extremely useful in planning a successful day ubering:) thanks.

·
Registered
15,008 Posts
Hi all I'm a new uber and I was just wondering if anyone can give me some advice on where the best areas are in fresno to wait for rides and at what time of day are the most requested? I come from about 20 minutes south of Fresno and would find this information to be extremely useful in planning a successful day ubering:) thanks.
Riverpark!!!

Really depends on times of day you're driving.
Find out where people like to hang out.

·
Registered
7,168 Posts
Vusalia or Fresno...?

Or could be Hanford...8>)

Milk anyone...?

Rakos

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
Surely, you jest! Do you really think a driver is going to give up his honey hole?

·
Registered
329 Posts
I'm not in Fresno, but I looked at Maps in satellite mode - I'd pick a spot on Fresno St. between "O" and "P" Streets, this way you'd be centered to pick up pax being discharged from the hospital, or the PD jail. Looks like lots of people walking there, also. They may need a ride.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts